Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_. Shoreditch The Perfect Meet  (Read 6293 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PatMacGroin]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline greenlanman

First time with Mia after reading reviews on here. Same day arrangement seamless quick and easy.
In a nice safe modern apartment and easy to find.
Mia is simply amazing. So much better in person she is a delight and this won’t be my only visit. Beautiful and sexy I was getting hard just on sight. So fucking hot.

Greeted with a lovely kiss and shown to a seductive bedroom. Paperwork sorted £150 for the hour but VFM she does everything she says and no extras, nothing was too much for Mia.

Began with light but sensual kisses which had the little fella standing to attention. She dropped to her knees and sucked with gusto. I was rock hard but wanted a taste of that sweet pussy. Oh boy what a pleasure it was. A good ten minutes of licking and she came over my tongue and was amazed because she had never climaxed from oral (the boy is good!) Quickly on with the bag and she slides down on to me, fuck me she has a good grip. She rides me with great enthusiasm and I duly fuck her from underneath which she also likes.

Switched to doggy and that amazing arse in front of me was spectacular. A nice tight but very wet pussy I soon built up some speed and rhythm pounding away and she climaxes just as I shot my load perfect ending.
Mia was well impressed to have cum twice already remarking it was very good.
A quick chat before more sensual kisses and I’m hard again this time mish which we both enjoyed switched to her laying on her side for deep penetration. Then Mia requested I fuck her arse, well it would be rude not to oblige. She sat on top of me and eased me inside her, I’m surprised I didn’t lose it straight away. Then change to anal doggy which she loves, and I gave her a good pounding and she enjoyed every second. I was enjoying the time so much I extended another hour.

Dusted down and a quick drink before round two of Mia’s delightful pussy. It didn’t take long before she came hard and was breathless this alone made me rock hard so on with the bag to try and even things up as it was now 3-1 to Brazil! Sheclimbed on top with me fucking her from underneath worked well for us both but I couldn’t hold back and shot a very hard load and filled the bag 3-2
A great idea from Mia to shower together which was an experience in itself. She gladly sucked me back to full attention with the hot water running over us both.

Lots more kisses and caressing this girl cannot do anymore to make you feel welcome and make you feel like a king. Bag number three on and some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before one last pounding of that lovely arse. Was no way I was gonna cum again so I suggested one for the road and dived between her thighs and made the horny fucker finish yet again making it an overall 4-2.

Time passes so quickly but thoroughly enjoyed every minute and was already mentally working out when I can return.
Mia thanked me for a great time and said she rarely cums once in a booking let alone 4X. She loved my tongue and said it was a hot encounter.
I can’t sing her praises loud enough but she is well worth a visit.
She’s hot, she’s beautiful, she’s sexy and very horny  and extremely responsive.
VFM, most definitely and would return in a heartbeat. Makes true the saying you get what you pay for! I could have easily gone another hour but had to keep it real + she had another appointment soon after so I had to go.
Absolutely no negatives or down side all positive and very much an extremely satisfying experience.
I have a penchant for Brazilian girls and she is by far the best so far and in my top three of all time. I’ll be smiling for days based on that!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

Offline dobob

I dont't believe a word of this review. For starters, what is this all about?

Greeted with a lovely kiss and shown to a seductive bedroom. Paperwork sorted £150 for the hour but VFM she does everything she says and no extras, nothing was too much for Mia.

What the hell is a "seductive bedroom"?

Cheers!

Offline dandoc112

Good review and completely consistent with my experience...minus the extra hour! Touché
DD  :hi:

Dangermouse1982

great review. this bird is spot on

Offline 0mard3000

Sounds good. Went to HL but she doesn't see black men soooo :unknown:

Offline The Film Director

This one is certainly very tempting .... just a shame she doesn't do CIM.  :cry:

Offline Artful Rodger

A good ten minutes of licking and she came over my tongue and was amazed because she had never climaxed from oral (the boy is good!)

Mia was well impressed to have cum twice already remarking it was very good.

She loved my tongue and said it was a hot encounter.

Greenlanman don’t forget this is a site for reviewing Wg’s as opposed to a place for punters promoting themselves.

Also worth remembering that wg’s will say what they want you to hear as opposed to the truth. Just like Mia also told me that she’d never previously come from oral!

Offline PilotMan

Greenlanman don’t forget this is a site for reviewing Wg’s as opposed to a place for punters promoting themselves.

Also worth remembering that wg’s will say what they want you to hear as opposed to the truth. Just like Mia also told me that she’d never previously come from oral!

@artful Rodger

Properly burst @greenlanman self congratulating bubble.

Offline Slowjoe

She looks v good and hope to book if in area / opportunity. But yes, what is OP going on about.  She is a WG and will say any shit.  But hey  assuming OP is genuine and it made his punt, everyone is a winner  :thumbsup:

Offline Zeusthedoc

handful of positive reviews...

trying to figure out if this one is just overly fluffy or a tout.
either way - something doesn't sit quite right with me about it.

she looks fit enough though

Offline dandoc112

handful of positive reviews...

trying to figure out if this one is just overly fluffy or a tout.
either way - something doesn't sit quite right with me about it.

she looks fit enough though

Don't be a cynic Zeus, she is a really good punt, I've been twice now. There is a bit of 'Billy Big Cigar' in his language but wouldn't worry about that....the boy just had a grand time!

Offline shalombaghia20

Don't be a cynic Zeus, she is a really good punt, I've been twice now. There is a bit of 'Billy Big Cigar' in his language but wouldn't worry about that....the boy just had a grand time!

Billy Big Cigar hahaha

yeah I wonder if some punters have ever slept with real women outside punting... she came twice in 30 minutes  :lol: :lol: :lol: