Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxa - Glasgow  (Read 2263 times)

18 review(s) for Roxaxxxx (16 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline growlers

External Link/Members Only

Visited Roxa a month ago. I was pretty horny on the day day and it was a last minute punt. I'd tried a few other girls but Roxa was the only one to come back quickly and at short notice.
I was wanting someone who does OWO and read some reviews that Roxa was good at this.
Had initial difficulty getting through the main gate but got there in the end. It's fairly busy with so many flats so nothing to worry about, people coming and going all the time and no one cares.
So Roxa was probably below average looking for me, she actually looks a bit like Ruth Davidson facially in my opinion. She's a bit more overweight than I expected too. Her tits her huge but staring to sag now. She can still get away with it now but in a few years they'll be needing a lift.
I asked for a massage which she did fairly well. Nothing professional obviously but sensual and some good B2B with her big tits. Flipped over and gave OWO which was great. Took my load in her mouth too which was nice. Had a decent chat afterwards and even gave me a shot of polish vodka as we had been talking about it.
I gave it a positive as she has a great personality, good fun, nice chat and service was good.

Offline J_H

Probably the best Plan B punt in the city.

Very nice woman, but never 33!