Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maureen. St Helens  (Read 11169 times)

Offline gomez1981

I had a massage with this lady a couple of months back.

External Link/Members Only

4th one down on the left.

Location...

The advert says Lymm but it was St Helens. It was a small apartment block with parking around the back. Nice and discreet and a nice flat.

Price...

The price was either £60 or £80. I really can't remember although i do remember she will tell you prices on the phone. It was for an hour.

Lady...

Maureen is (as you can probably tell by the name) a milf, or probably even a gilf actually. About 50-60. Her body looked a lot younger than her face. Her face was pretty though for her age. Short hair. Body looked about 35-40. Wrinkles on her face but couldn't see any on her body!

Service...

I had asked for a naturist massage and i am pretty sure that is all she will tell you she will do. Things will change if it is going well though in my opinion.
Massage was done on a bed. I was asked to strip of and lay on the bed. Maureen was wearing a dress and slipped this off and was fully nude too. It was a really nice massage with plenty of touches on the inner things and and bum crack. About half way through i was asked to turn over and i was really hard at this point. She then started telling me how big i was and what a nice cock i had and would i like to massage her. I said yes so i started massaging her while she was laying on her back. I started on her legs and moved up to her shaven pussy and started playing with her. She was getting off on it so i started licking her and after a short time she come. I then moved up and was massaging her body and boobs and while doing this she started sucking my cock. Eventually she asked if i wanted to put a condom on and go inside her so i did. Sex was really good and enthusiastic. She was kissing and cuddling. I eventually come.

Would i go again?...

I had always wanted to be with a milf or gilf so it was something i can tick off. I would go again although i am not sure when as there are others that i want to try. I had a nice time with a nice english lady.

A tip i would give is don't ask for anything other than a massage and just see what happens.  :hi:

Offline gomez1981

Sorry i have posted this in the wrong place. It should be in reviews. Can it be moved??

Offline Goldfinch

Sorry i have posted this in the wrong place. It should be in reviews. Can it be moved??

No problem-do you want this as a Positive review?

Offline gomez1981

Yes please. Thanks Goldfinch. Sorry forgot the positive too!

Offline Goldfinch

goldwing1

Maureen, nice old fashioned name.
Don`t see any WG`s called Ethel or Gladys either.

Offline Doc Holliday

Thanks for the review. Not after exact location obviously, but may I ask roughly what area of St Helens she works from, as I will be passing close that way later this week? PM if you prefer?

Thanks.

Offline gomez1981

I am trying to think of the name of the road but I really can't remember. It was a really long road and near a church if that helps?!
It was the only time I have been to st helens and I just put the address in my sat nav but have since deleted the address. Sorry I couldn't be more help

Offline Doc Holliday

I am trying to think of the name of the road but I really can't remember. It was a really long road and near a church if that helps?!
It was the only time I have been to st helens and I just put the address in my sat nav but have since deleted the address. Sorry I couldn't be more help

No worries .. there's probably only one church left in St Helen's anyway so I'll find it :D

Offline blueboy85

I just spoke to her on the phone, she sounded nice. Asked me to ring back tomorrow because she was driving.

Offline bob99

She is on North Road. And she is 60  :hi:

Offline Doc Holliday

She is on North Road. And she is 60  :hi:

Many thanks. I will be on the East Lancs so north sounds good?  :hi:

Offline gomez1981

Glad someone could help you. Like I say mate, don't go asking for extra, just see what happens.
I would be interested to hear anyone else's experiences with her

Offline hungrypunt

Many thanks. I will be on the East Lancs so north sounds good?  :hi:

Your in there bud, north road is just off the lancs :)

Offline Drayki

Offline Tecova

Tried this woman's number several times and she's never picked up.

Offline Drayki

Tried this woman's number several times and she's never picked up.

+1 tried several times myself, just doesn’t answer :dash: beginning to wonder if she actually exists, gave up eventually  :thumbsdown:

Offline Doc Holliday

Likewise on Thursday, I notice Gomez report says he saw her some months ago?

There is a thread elsewhere (about 12 months ago) where it suggests she may not take kindly to reports about extras being on offer?
She would probably have a hissy fit at the report above where I suspect Gomez may have got far in excess than is the norm  :D  She allegedly refused to see someone because he mentioned where he had heard about her?

The really bizarre thing is that she has maintained the old ad based in Lymm despite being in St Helens for quite some time?

My window has gone for near future. Good luck to anyone else.

Offline Drayki

Likewise on Thursday, I notice Gomez report says he saw her some months ago?

There is a thread elsewhere (about 12 months ago) where it suggests she may not take kindly to reports about extras being on offer?
She would probably have a hissy fit at the report above where I suspect Gomez may have got far in excess than is the norm  :D  She allegedly refused to see someone because he mentioned where he had heard about her?

The really bizarre thing is that she has maintained the old ad based in Lymm despite being in St Helens for quite some time
F

My window has gone for near future. Good luck to anyone else.

Especially if she’s getting inundated with calls from half the north west podgers on here, she’s probably wondering why her phone has been busy  :P

Offline Doc Holliday

Especially if she’s getting inundated with calls from half the north west podgers on here, she’s probably wondering why her phone has been busy  :P

You may well be right  :D

Offline bob99

she never has been in Lymm. She thinks that Cheshire offers a better class of client than might be attracted to St Helens  :dash:

Offline Drayki

she never has been in Lymm. She thinks that Cheshire offers a better class of client than might be attracted to St Helens  :dash:

Still doesn’t explain how you know she’s 60 :dash: have you seen her  :hi:

Offline Tecova

Yes.  You are right to say that all of us on here have spooked her by calling her so many times.  Let's all agree to spread out the phone calls.  :lol:

Offline Doc Holliday

Strange female logic?

Yes.  You are right to say that all of us on here have spooked her by calling her so many times.  Let's all agree to spread out the phone calls.  :lol:

Are you volunteering to draw up a rota?  :D

Offline Drayki

Finally got to speak to Maureen, only thing is her name is now Nikkie   :lol: wouldn’t disclose any details over the phone and when asked about a 30 minute appointment, said she only does hour at £70, make what you want of that but said if I was looking for 30 mins then go on aw  :dash:

Offline gomez1981

Did anyone else get to see Maureen?

Offline Doc Holliday

Did anyone else get to see Maureen?

Maureen?  :D

I may try contacting her again next week as I could be down that way?

Offline Liverpool18!

Anyone managed to see Maureen recently?
Banned reason: No contributions despite warning.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Drayki

Anyone managed to see Maureen recently?

Nope! Waste of space if you ask me, gave up with this one a couple of months back   :thumbsdown:

Offline dadio

I saw her approximately 6 weeks ago. I've seen her twice in the last 2 months and the second time it was as simple as a single text message to arrange.
Persevere as she does offer a good service. More sensual than therapeutic though.
Bit out of the way for me, so she wouldn't be someone I'd see regularly.
And as others have mentioned, she goes by the name Nikki now.
Also she's in a relationship (married if I remember correctly) and you do occasionally hear her partner in the flat. She is quite open and honest about it, and she led me to believe that they have a fairly open relationship.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I saw her approximately 6 weeks ago. I've seen her twice in the last 2 months and the second time it was as simple as a single text message to arrange.
Persevere as she does offer a good service. More sensual than therapeutic though.
Also she's in a relationship (married if I remember correctly) and you do occasionally hear her partner in the flat. She is quite open and honest about it, and she led me to believe that they have a fairly open relationship.

Well I reckon it's safe to assume hubby isn't the possessive type if he's knocking about in the next room whilst wifey's servicing the gents....... :thumbsup:

Offline blueboy85

Can you put a review up mate?