Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaEbony91  (Read 5985 times)

2 review(s) for TheAmazingEbony (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline KentAde

Went for a lunchtime quickie on Friday with Sasha - £50 for 15mins.

Comms good via text before, confirming all the details. Flat in Farringdon - not too bad, but typical WG rented flat. Seemed to be voices in the kitchen or living room, so I guess a friend or housekeeper, etc.

Anyway, Sasha is a young black English girl, around 21. Make-up and hair good with fully shaven pussy.

Allowed a moment to freshen up, then straight into OWO - no hands just how I like - before I asked for RO. She duly obliged and laid down with her legs open. Had a brief spell down there, making her nice and wet (damp patch on the bed was evidence!  ;) ) before she went back to OWO and swallowed a full load, like a good girl. During the last bout of OWO, I was rubbing her clit with my fingers making here even wetter, so reckon she can take some inside! During the punt had a few closed lips kisses, so not sure if DFK is on offer.....

However, was satisfied with the punt, and got my full 15mins, with a swallow all for £50. Will take the next step up soon for the 30mins @ £70 service.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jedi Apprentice

Looks like a fella can get a lot done in 15 min. Added to HL  :thumbsup:

Sloppy blowjob
Oral on her
protected sex

She seems worth a longer visit?

mrhappypants

Offline tel_house

I notice she has changed her name to TheAmazingEbony. Still on my HL. may be difficult to see as she seems to only work certain days

swanter

Went for a lunchtime quickie on Friday with Sasha - £50 for 15mins.

Comms good via text before, confirming all the details. Flat in Farringdon - not too bad, but typical WG rented flat. Seemed to be voices in the kitchen or living room, so I guess a friend or housekeeper, etc.

Anyway, Sasha is a young black English girl, around 21. Make-up and hair good with fully shaven pussy.

Allowed a moment to freshen up, then straight into OWO - no hands just how I like - before I asked for RO. She duly obliged and laid down with her legs open. Had a brief spell down there, making her nice and wet (damp patch on the bed was evidence!  ;) ) before she went back to OWO and swallowed a full load, like a good girl. During the last bout of OWO, I was rubbing her clit with my fingers making here even wetter, so reckon she can take some inside! During the punt had a few closed lips kisses, so not sure if DFK is on offer.....

However, was satisfied with the punt, and got my full 15mins, with a swallow all for £50. Will take the next step up soon for the 30mins @ £70 service.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

is she facially attractive?

Offline KentAde

is she facially attractive?

Not bad....you can see she is only 21/22....I would say 8/10...

swanter

are her features that of your 'average' black girl? her face is a make or break for me

mrfixit37

Lovely girl and very good looking. Great oral without and facial.