Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe Sexy Girl - Colindale  (Read 5917 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline dubhcarr

:lol: :lol:

I am sure he’ll say when he met her such a long time ago he can’t remember..

not a memory to waste my time with ………….except the smoky breath  :lol:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
ha ha I have no idea where you live so a little white lie...…. :sarcastic:

Also a little white lie by you then it seems..

Not sure why though?

Offline dubhcarr

This review does read a bit fluffy but if the SP in question were badly reviewed here I would have no doubt to say it's an advert.

Smoking breath mentioned by some banned trolls who are credible punters according to you:rolleyes: :rolleyes: On a side note are you discouraging lurkers not to do any review? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

funnily enough I never encourage or discourage consciously  not my place to tell YHB how to spend your hard earned but I agree this SP has an unfortunate entourage who IMO are using the medium incorrectly at the expense potentially of credible punters....shame really...….. :hi: Lurkers will post or not some people are takers..

BTW your logic paths are screwed if you believe this...

Offline Bigslondon123

What's suspect is you leechers that never post any reviews....

Where does it say it's mandatory to do a review coz I missed that part? I can't actually click on your reviews and 'leech' off you anyway so chill. But yh your basically moaning coz you can't leech off me? Lol mug

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
funnily enough I never encourage or discourage consciously  not my place to tell YHB how to spend your hard earned but I agree this SP has an unfortunate entourage who IMO are using the medium incorrectly at the expense potentially of credible punters....shame really...….. :hi: Lurkers will post or not some people are takers..

BTW your logic paths are screwed if you believe this...

This SP also attracts trolls who always like to comment on any review made on her...

Offline tintin100

This SP also attracts trolls who always like to comment on any review made on her...
Yes I notice that too, very unhealthy indeed. :D :D :D

Offline arsenalfan2004

so why do it          :dash: note no mention of smoky breath as in most other reviews.?

Honestly no, I have never found that she has had smokey breath. I wrote the review based on my experience with her...not other peoples...

And I have never had any issues with Khloe hence why I have been seeing her for three years straight. If I did, then I would have said so.

Khloe has always made an effort to provide a wonderful service to me and the 89 (and counting) other reviewers on here and she throughly deserved my above review.

There is some more 'fluff' for you, now stop hating.

Offline unus669

Honestly no, I have never found that she has had smokey breath. I wrote the review based on my experience with her...not other peoples...

And I have never had any issues with Khloe hence why I have been seeing her for three years straight. If I did, then I would have said so.

Khloe has always made an effort to provide a wonderful service to me and the 89 (and counting) other reviewers on here and she throughly deserved my above review.

Keep up the fluffiness, all the SP will probably construe from it, is you’re verging on too close, if you’re not already too close. She’s already said what she does to, fluffies that are too close :D

Offline Cuntminion

She’s already said what she does to, fluffies that are too close :D

Defluffs

O_O

Offline arsenalfan2004

so why do it          :dash: note no mention of smoky breath as in most other reviews.?

Offline Waterhouse

Offline dubhcarr

Lol when I’m on holiday or my off day it’s me who recommend her to my clients
 :dash:
Thats interesting cos Ive noted her profile before... but appreciate the heads up Im not interested now...  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Thats interesting cos Ive noted her profile before... but appreciate the heads up Im not interested now...  :hi:
Not even with 'pole position' parking?  :lol:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

I am sure she’ll be devastated at not being able to meet such a fine fella as you  :lol:

Offline dubhcarr

I am sure she’ll be devastated at not being able to meet such a fine fella as you  :lol:

glad to see you protecting your girls........ :hi:

Offline DH

This is a perfect example why people do not want to post reviews

Offline SamLP

Oh dear  :lol:

OP, you keep describing Khloe as voluptuous. Unless she's put on loads of weight and her photos are deceiving, you probably need to look up that word in the dictionary coz I just can't see her as voluptuous.

As for Khloe, my one experience was years ago. Can't recall smokers breath, and I would have seen her again, but tried a couple of times for a same day booking and it didn't work out. I have seen Sydney though, but yet to review. I wonder if my sole visit still qualifies me for Khloe's former rate coz £140 isn't something I'm prepared to pay.

Offline 0mard3000

Where does it say it's mandatory to do a review coz I missed that part? I can't actually click on your reviews and 'leech' off you anyway so chill. But yh your basically moaning coz you can't leech off me? Lol mug

It's not about whether it's mandatory or not. It's about contributing to the community and not just taking from it so that everyone can enjoy punting as safely as possible. I couldn't  care less about leeching off of you but when people are constantly leeching and never reviewing it's irritating. Particularly when they're long term members. Without contributors this site doesn't exist so if everyone just leeches there is no UKP. And there's no need to call me a mug. You don't know me so let's not do the keyboard warrior thing. Anyways, this SP doesn't see black men so I literally have no more interest in this thread whatsoever. Deuces.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 02:18:09 pm by Cali0mard »

Offline Bigslondon123

It's not about whether it's mandatory or not. It's about contributing to the community and not just taking from it so that everyone can enjoy punting as safely as possible. I couldn't  care less about leeching off of you but when people are constantly leeching and never reviewing it's irritating. Particularly when they're long term members. Without contributors this site doesn't exist so if everyone just leeches there is no UKP. And there's no need to call me a mug. You don't know me so let's not do the keyboard warrior thing. Anyways, this SP doesn't see black men so I literally have no more interest in this thread whatsoever. Deuces.

Yh so it's not mandatory  :thumbsup: and if you couldn't care less then be quiet and stop moaning. No Sylvester and I don't want to know you so let's not do the keyboard warrior. There was no need to call me a leech.. or comment.. or act like a mug. Like you said this girl won't even see you so jog on

Offline 0mard3000

Yh so it's not mandatory  :thumbsup: and if you couldn't care less then be quiet and stop moaning. No Sylvester and I don't want to know you so let's not do the keyboard warrior. There was no need to call me a leech.. or comment.. or act like a mug. Like you said this girl won't even see you so jog on

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline marco10

None of the UKE, AW and Viva links work anymore..