Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie in Bolton  (Read 2539 times)

Offline cobrared123

Saw this girl last wednesday in Bolton. 

External Link/Members Only

Daubhill area............Road/Street is just called Great Holme. Terraced house. Area not the best but seen much worse.

Comms....I phoned previous day to check her service.  OWO RO KISSING. All agreed(but that doesn't always mean its on offer). Not 100% certain  it was her responding to the call or texts. Texts were always in perfect English and polite. Her actual English when we met was not brilliant but had no problem explaining anything.

When arrived I was asked to use back door , no problem.

Her appearance was as per the pictures on Viva st, so 7/10 at least in my book.  I was unsure before I got there whether to stay 30 or 60 miniutes. I confirmed Owo RO ETC and asked if she liked to kiss. She said yes so I said "you sure. Show me" . We then had a 30 seconds or longer snog and very good FK bordering on DFK. So I went for an hr at £70 as I fancied a nice slow GFE.  Sorted out the paperwork, she made a call to secretary to say 1 hour, then we went straight back to thevery enjoyable kissing, stood up for a fair few minutes. Good start.

She was wearing a sexy one piece fish net garment which then came off as we both got naked and lay on a normal double bed for more kissing. Her nipples became very big with the attention I gave them.
We progressed to OWO . Decent technique and loads of eye contact. Followed by RO which she seemed to enjoy. Cover on and sex in mish doggy and her on top. Lots of kissing throughout when position allowed. Finished with BJ/HJ . Overall a decent punt. I was out in about 55mins.

Could I have done in 30 mins what I did in an hour....probably.  When I first started punting 8 years ago all my first 10 or so were for an hour but then changed down to 30 minutes. Its only been this last few months that I've had a few one hour ones again(well a lot actually. mostly b2b) but I am thinking of perhaps going back to 30 mins, put the savings aside and use it to punt more often.

I notice the day after this visit she had moved to Feniscowle area Blackburn(is it dodgy there guys?),, but its now showing as "Back in Bolton"

Would I visit again . Yes but probably for 30 mins.

Offline cobrared123

Just to add she said she is Hungarian............Lovely flat stomach too.

Offline standardpostage

Sounds good, cheers. Decent value.

Offline ISTS2005

Looks OK thanks for the review

Offline scutty brown

Word of warning
There's a bunch of £80/hour Hungarians flitting around Blackburn / Bolton.......if you get caught with one you'll be in the shit.
They're not volunteers

Offline cobrared123

I reviewed her in February and really enjoyed. Hadn't seen her since. Saw she was back and had two visits in the last 7 days.
    Just as before...Great kissing, Lovely responsive nipples...very very slim girl for those that like girls like that. Such a flat stomach. OWO AND CIM ON THE FIRST OCCASION.     AND ONLY £40 FOR 30 minutes. Great VFM.

Offline cobrared123

Her English hasn't improved though.

Offline ilovitbig

Ive seen her and her stable mate when they were in Stoke, had a great time with both, Barbie twice. As for Scutty brown's comments i'd find it hard to believe theyre doing it against theyre will, as both get well into the session. link to both , External Link/Members Only

Offline Bustydusty

Only just noticed this one - sounds great esp at the price - only problem for me would be the limited English as I’ve had that with a couple of Thais recently and found it pretty frustrating
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 09:42:41 am by Bustydusty »

Offline ilovitbig

Bustydusty, you will have no problems with the language barrier unless you intend to debate Brexit or some other shit like that.

Offline Bustydusty

Bustydusty, you will have no problems with the language barrier unless you intend to debate Brexit or some other shit like that.

Bloody hell it sounds like u know me!
Will have a go then thanks  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 01:05:45 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline cobrared123

Only just noticed this one - sounds great esp at the price - only problem for me would be the limited English

You won't have any language problems Dusty.......If you're anything like me, your tongue will be otherwise engaged. in her mouth and pussy.ENJOY.