Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - Manchester  (Read 1328 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Leedsub

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Jessica a few months ago for a domination booking. Wanted to give her a neutral rating but decided against it. She wasn't the best dom I've seen, in fact it wasn't great at all for a Dom meeting. However she is a great lass, absolutely stunning body and and I reckon for a standard meet she'd be brilliant. Just not a dom.

Comms: fantastic. Enthusiastic and friendly. Able to discuss the meet in great detail. We actually messages for a few weeks as she had to cancel on me (plenty of notice, not last minute) then it was a while before I would be back in the area. But she stayed interested throughout.

Location: Manchester city centre. About 15 minutes walk from Piccadilly station. Flat is awkward to get into but very safe. Intercom on the main gate. There is 24/7 guard which put me off at first but he didn't ask any questions. Intercom again when you reach the building. Flat was nice and clean. No issues at all.

Looks: Stunning. Amazing body. Great tits, some of the best I've seen/felt. Big enough for a handful. Perky and real.

Price: £120 for the hour. No extras.

The meet:

So I'd asked for domination, face sitting and strap on. She explained to me before the meet that she doesn't allow oral or rimming on her. She's very sensitive and doesn't enjoy it. Fair enough. We agreed to face sitting with lycra hot pants. The face sitting was okay. I've had better. She said she feels bad smothering people. As I said before I don't think she is a natural dom. Although she does offer it and has a tab for it on AW. This lasted for quite a while although I had to pull her onto my face rather than her just putting all her weight on me.

Oh I should mention that she had her phone with her. She had taken screenshots of our messages. She said she would refer to them during the meet. I just wanted to be dommed I don't know why she'd need that. Anyway she didn't check them at all. On hindsight she probably should have.

Anal play was pretty good. She started with her fingers and made her way up through various sizes. Stroking my cock and giving some amazing deep throat action. She genuinely seemed to enjoy this.

Then for the strap on. She asked me to pick which one I wanted. I chose a fairly big one and told her I wanted her to fuck my mouth first. She got on top of me and rammed it down my throat whilst sitting on my face. This. Was. Amazing. She looked sexy as fuck whilst she did this. And she really rammed it in. So I was ready for it up the arse now. But that didn't happen. She continued to fuck me with the dildo and didn't actually use the strap on. Which was disappointing. As we were running out of time I thought I'd better shoot and get going. Had a shower and left.

So to conclude. Amazing friendly lass. Really down to earth and able to hold a good convo. Smoking hot body, seriously nice. Wasn't the dom experience in was looking for, or used to. But she did try (mostly). I wouldn't see her again as I'm just into being dommed by WGs but for a normal punt I reckon she'd be great.

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
Thanks for the review, and for noting it positive!

I'm sorry you didn't feel fully satisfied but at 120 for the hour you wouldn't have paid for my strap on service, or my dom service hence why it may have felt a little less for you than you was expecting

Sorry you felt it didn't satisfy completely what you were looking for

I don’t claim to be full dom.
Also/ I do allow rimming at no extra cost, so not sure why you felt that wasn't possible as I do promote for people to do that as I don't allow oral on myself, it's another option  and I love my ass being licked!

I do specify to mention you want me to wear the strap on as many don't!  and are happy with me to use my hands with that

If you wish to book again and try again I'll be willing to offer you a discount given you weren't completely satisfied with the first meet
If you are specific in what you want before had I can offer you the price to ensure you get the best out of that
120 is my normal price, 130 is dom - so I'm partial to say maybe you didn't pay for what you wanted with me, hence why I didn't deliver

But if you want to rebook and rectify I'm more than happy to offer what you mention In this post that you wanted for the price stated 120, rather than my usual 130/150 - my profile is clearly set out to prices and my dom is 130/150!per hour, at all inclusive

Jessica x
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 10:02:44 pm by jessica123 »