Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Real Hot. Glasgow (Tourer)  (Read 1277 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Jock D

Incall 30mins  £70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Not the best, started off ok...all done by text, but she put my appointment back by half an hour...35mins before the original booking time. Under normal circumstances this would have meant I would have cancelled & negatively reviewed...but on this occasion, I had time on my hands, so agreed to the switch.

It's a well known, top floor tenement, Thai flat in the Cathcart area. Easily accessible by car...free parking... train or bus. The flat itself is fit for purpose...but nothing great.

SP & Service
TBQH...unlike others who've reviewed her, I'm not actually sure whether the photos on her profile are her or not? They could be but...they might not be... the first pic in the VS & 3rd on the AW profile are closest :unknown:

Either way, she's a cute looking wee thing, with a friendly/bubbly persona...around the 5ft mark...age wise I think mid 20's is accurate...she's petite but toned... should be as well, with the amount of shagging she's doing...pretty(ish) face with nice lips and a long tongue...smallish tits with nipples that rise to the occasion when played with, all in all a tidy wee package.

Services were delivered with a high degree of skill and a wee pinch of overacting and included...DFK(she a really good kisser) OWO Rimming Mish CG...reverse CG Doggy and a Body/facial finish.

Summary.
She definitely merits a Positive rating, as her sexual skills are very good.

She has a set routine though... kinda duracell fuck bunny mode... that she works too. It's pretty obvious that she's got a revolving door booking system on the go as well.

It should also be noted that her English, both spoken and level of understanding is really poor. When I was getting dressed and engaging her in some post fuck chat, she had to get google translate on the go...she had been mentioning the cities she's worked in....London, Birmingham, Aberdeen. So, I asked her via google 'which one is your favourite city?...her reply....Harry Potter!  :lol:

Offline FBman78

She told me Aberdeen and Glasgow were close favourites with London defo last.

Offline Jock D

She told me Aberdeen and Glasgow were close favourites with London defo last.

Aye, we managed to share our mutual dislike of London...without the aid of google :D