Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best UK city for parlours  (Read 1177 times)

Offline 3imfred

Having lived in Belfast for the last few years where punting is basically illegal I am looking to spend a few days on a punting holiday somewhere in the UK.
I’m thinking of Edinburgh or Manchester as parlours have always been my thing.
Any other recommendations / destinations welcomed.
There used to be a fantastic sauna scene in Glasgow back in the day but that’s long gone.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:51:13 am by 3imfred »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Well, Edinburgh has three well known saunas, London St, Blair St and New Town, with a couple of lesser known ones.
While I, personally, stick to girls in flats, there is an absolute wealth of information in the Scotland section of this site.

Offline 3imfred

Thanks
I’ve listed those ones along with Carols near the football ground although reviews for there are a bit ropey.

Offline Home Alone

I'd say you were spoiled for choice of Parlours in Greater Manchester. As well as the city centre, there's also suburban Parlours in Manchester. And that's before you look at Bury, Prestwich, Salford or Bolton.

Personally, I'm out of touch with the Parlour scene here - I go for the independent SP these days - but a look on the NW Regional Boards will quickly mark your card for you, I'm sure.  :hi:

Good hunting, wherever you choose.

Offline Stiltskin

I’ve punted in Edinburgh and Manchester, and for me Edinburgh was always better. The parlours are much closer together. They’re not very discrete, but when you’re that far from home, who cares!

Offline mr.bluesky

Birmingham used to have loads when I first started punting but Doesn't have so many decent ones now  :dash:

Wooderz

I was driving round mancs recently and the lad in the car with me referred to "brothel mile" around cheetham hill, as we were driving along. He lived there and he must have pointed out at least a handful of discrete entrances..

I saw a list of mancs parlours somewhere on this site.. Must be well over 2 dozen..

Offline bushman

Don't for get Sheffield. I think one is open 24/7?