Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RubyMorgan - Gateshead  (Read 2335 times)

26 review(s) for RubyMorgan (21 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arbetare

RubyMorgan - Gateshead

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

One hour GFE - £110

I noticed Ruby's media on UKE and was immediately attracted by her, so when an opportunity arose to visit the North East I took the opportunity to book a session with her. Arrangements were easy to make via AW. Agreed services were kissing, OWO, RO, CIM, and protected sex. Comms on the day were quick and detailed and the location she was using was discreet.

I saw her in Gateshead although I gather she normally works in Middlesborough.

I was greeted at the door by Ruby and shown through to the bedroom. She was exactly as her media on UKE shows her - attractive, superb womanly body and that Red hair - it all combines to make her stunning in my opinion. She was also very friendly and welcoming which always helps for a good booking. A quick shower and the booking started proper. In short, Ruby delivered all services as outlined above, except CIM - this was my choice during the booking and for very good reason.

I struggle to come during protected sex, but after putting the condom on and starting penetration, I was taken aback. I've not had sensations like that during penetrative sex for years, it was like Ruby was the perfect 'fit' for my dick! It was seriously, seriously good. After a bit of time, my floundering brought me to probably the most intense orgasm I've had during sex for years - I did not need the CIM I'd requested.

Bit of rest, with Ruby cuddled up, kissing me and a little bit of chat. As kissing has been mentioned on Ruby's other reviews, I'll mention that it was fine during my booking. I'm not a fan of tongues being thrust down throats but prefer sensual kissing with a bit tongues. This is pretty much what I had, although not the full-on snog-fest I've had with other SP's; at the same time, no-where near as bad as some SP's I've visited.

Round two was initiated with more kissing and good OWO on me, leading up to another attempt at me coming during protected sex. Although it felt as good as the first attempt, I couldn't get there, so an attempt was made to wring one out of me. Again, I couldn't get there but enjoyed her handiwork, which brought me to the end of the booking.

A quick shower and I was away after a quick hug and a kiss. In and out pretty much on the hour.

Would I book again? Yes, without hesitation. This was a superb booking with a friendly, attractive woman. I've seen her mention that she's working on her kissing and to be honest if she turned into a snog-monster, she'd be dangerous :D

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing, definitely  interested in seeing her from recent reports  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review OP. Ruby does come across well on uke and I agree that red hair looks fantastic.

Offline AgedCases

I agree about the snog-monster remark. I'd return without a doubt if that happened.

Offline Toon73

Thanks for review , she looks one v nice redhead

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review and glad you had well more than a good time! I've fancied Ruby for quite some time and was hoping to book her when she did some shifts in Sunderland with Premium, but timing was never right for me  :(  will deffo keep an eye out if she does more incall in Gateshead  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Nice review and glad you had well more than a good time! I've fancied Ruby for quite some time and was hoping to book her when she did some shifts in Sunderland with Premium, but timing was never right for me  :(  will deffo keep an eye out if she does more incall in Gateshead  :hi:

Same here. Haven't seen her on with premium for a while so it might have to be a trip down the Boro  :scare:

Offline CELICA GT

Same here. Haven't seen her on with premium for a while so it might have to be a trip down the Boro  :scare:
We can car share  :D

Offline Sar-Major

We can car share  :D

Well I'm Driving................... Coz I don't trust that Little Cunt.......................  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review A.    :drinks:  Glad you enjoyed her company......  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 07:57:16 am by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Well I'm Driving................... Coz I don't trust that Little Cunt.......................  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review A.    :drinks:  Glad you enjoyed her company......  :thumbsup:

Is yours the green one with the big gun sticking out the front?  :hi:

Offline oldrockingchair

Is yours the green one with the big gun sticking out the front?  :hi:

No SM will have the the high powered sniper riffle,  the big gun will come out later lol...  :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

No SM will have the the high powered sniper riffle,  the big gun will come out later lol...  :lol: :lol:

Its me "Canon" the girlies Love...................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Ruby, do you want to polish me "Canon"................  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 01:15:22 pm by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline oldrockingchair

Its me "Canon" the girlies Love...................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Ruby, do you want to polish me "Canon"................  :rolleyes:

Fully equiped with a ram-rod it is with big iron balls  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Fully equiped with a ram-rod it is with big iron balls  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its the 30mm steel wire brush going down the tip that brings "Tears to ya Eyes"...............  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline oldrockingchair

Its the 30mm steel wire brush going down the tip that brings "Tears to ya Eyes"...............  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yeah I can imagine, but not my thing attacking my tip with a wire brush. :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Yeah I can imagine, but not my thing attacking my tip with a wire brush. :lol: :lol:

Well you've got to make sure it's clean and free of obstructions before the "Gauge Plug, Bore" gets "Whopped" down it..........  :crazy:

:D :D :D

Offline oldrockingchair

Well you've got to make sure it's clean and free of obstructions before the "Gauge Plug, Bore" gets "Whopped" down it..........  :crazy:

:D :D :D

Ohh the smell of cordite in the morning, just has that wow factor, make sure its rammed home before the projectile is loaded and afterwards bluing is essential and oiling too..  :lol: :lol: