Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SABRINA.Hot.pussY - Croyden - Slim and pretty but average service  (Read 989 times)

6 review(s) for SABRINA.Hot.pussY (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5473947) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6660224) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline random756

Location : apartment about 10 min walk from West Croyden station

Comms: called and agreed to meet later that day. Location and time confirmed by text right afterwards. Prompt and efficient.

Service: OW, Sex. No kissing, No massage

Price: £60 for 30 min

Girl: exactly like the photos. Super slim and a pretty face. Youthful, with small but perky tits. Exactly my type and I found her really attractive, but some might think she's too skinny. Would have been a negative if not for her looks.

Service: Texted her when I arrived but she said she wasn't free yet, and I'd have to wait about 10 min.  Ended up waiting 20 min; not a great start, but I didn't mind too much. Entered the apartment and she asked how long I wanted to stay. I was prepared to stay for an hour, but thought it'd be safer to just go with 30 min for a first time; very glad that I did.

I tried to chat a bit first, but found her hard to talk to. Her English was fine, but not very friendly or open. Went to the bed and she started with a hand job to get me hard. Then on with the condom for a BJ. She put it on by putting her fingers inside and stretching it on, rather than rolling it on like normal. Probably not a good idea given her long nails, and I recommend you put it on yourself if you go to see her. Sex ed must be pretty shite in Romanian.

After a few minutes I asked to get on top and she obliged by lying down and putting on some lube. She let me put her legs all the way up, and took a good pounding. Made good eye contact, and didn't seemed troubled being fucked hard, but otherwise wasn't very involved. Lasted about 10 min before I popped. Overall a bit cold, but ok for a P&D.

Had about 10 minutes left, and trying to talk to her was pretty hard, so I asked for a massage, but she said for 30 min she only offers sex and oral. Also asked to have a quick shower, but her friend was using the bathroom. Not much else to do, so I just left early.

Positives:
+ Slim, young, and a pretty face
+ Took a good pounding
+ Good eye contact

Negatives:
- Bare-bones service (no kissing, no massage)
- Not very involved

Would I return?
Probably not. An ok P&D, but once is enough.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Congrats on your first post in 15 months  :music:

Do you look at each WG's 'Enjoys' list before deciding to book? Her's lists Bareback  :scare:

Offline random756

Do you look at each WG's 'Enjoys' list before deciding to book? Her's lists Bareback  :scare:

Yeah bit of a risk seeing her I guess. Not worth it in hindsight.