Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aliona - Chelmsford  (Read 356 times)

Offline robboflam

External Link/Members Only

Definitely the girl in the photos and i would say better looking in the flesh. One of the nicest girls i have come across.
£60 for 30 mins, its extra for OWO (didnt) and £20 for kissing (did)
She looks hot in the underwear she had on and once on the bed she dived in for a decent (albeit short) DFK. The next 5 of those i had to push for, so your £20 doesnt get your face chewed off.
Covered BJ started within 30 secs of being on the bed. Technique pretty decent and when he eyes were looking up at me, that nearly did for me. Asked if she liked RO which she said yes to and all smelt good and has quiet beefy (nice) lips. She seemed to quite like her boobs played with and clit licked, though she stopped it and went back to OW. I reckoned it was time to shag her so on top she got and bobbed away. Nice boobs in licking distance. Said i would go on top and was told no. She on top was the only position on offer so some more bobbing, went for some DFK and came in the hat.
She got dressed, left a wet wipe for me to tidy myself up and a look at the watch showed 19 mins was gone. Clear that that was the end, so out the door

Would be back tomorrow if all options were open, but get the feeling this is a bit of a get you in, get you out setup. Shame as she is very attractive.
Return ? ....nope