Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LunaNova - On Tour - Gateshead quayside  (Read 1514 times)

7 review(s) for LunaNova (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30min booking, £60.

Saw Luna was touring again so arranged a booking easily with her, good comms with confirmation on the morning and hotel disclosed. Hotel is easy to find with various parking options nearby. Probably about 10min walk from Gateshead metro. Hotel itself easy to get into as lifts close to front door.

Once I arrived at the hotel I text Luna who said she was ready and gave me room number & instructions to the room.

First impression was ok but not fantastic. Shes tall but was also a little bigger than I expected (says size 10 but I would say 12ish. Smaller up top but wider around the waist/thights, pear shaped). Longish blonde hair & pretty face. She was wearing a black dress over black underwear & hold-ups.

Briefly confirmed services, handed over the £'s & then started with a little kissing. At this point kissing was light (got better later on). Started undressing and progressed to some owo which was great. This is where the booking really became fully positive. Her owo is great & provided very enthusiastically with a naughty glint in her eye. She moved up for more kissing which was now full on. I then moved down for some RO which she seemed to enjoy as at times she was pushing my head away & squirming up the bed. More kissing, little bit more owo then on with the condom. Started in cowgirl with her leaning forward to kiss then swapped to kneeling doggy & then standing doggy. After a little while with my legs weakening went back to some owo. Finished with cim & she swallowed the lot & kept sucking gently afterwards whilst cleaning my cock of every last drop, me twitching away at the sensitivity of it, great.

Services: kissing, owo, ro, sex (cowgirl, doggy), cim, swallow.

Overall really enjoyed the booking after a slightly iffy first impression, very friendly enthusiastic girl  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Pleased you enjoyed the booking Johnny. I would happily have seen her again in her return but timetables didn't match this time.

I also love the way she licks each little drop after CIM.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 08:36:44 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline johnny34

Pleased you enjoyed the booking Johnny. I would happily have seen her again in her return but timetables didn't match this time.

I also love the way she licks each little drop after CIM.

It was your review that helped me decide  :thumbsup:

Any girl that does cim/swallow with those extra few sucks & licks at the end is great  ;)

Offline waynekerr600

It was your review that helped me decide  :thumbsup:

Any girl that does cim/swallow with those extra few sucks & licks at the end is great  ;)

Happy to have helped mate.

Offline Shearer1955

Glad you enjoyed  :hi:
Might have seen her myself but I'm never on UKE so no idea of visits to the North East by others ... until I read a review and by then they've gone  :(

Offline CELICA GT

Great review Jonny, obviously her hailing from London she loves too be a COCKney  girl  :thumbsup:

Offline johnny34

Great review Jonny, obviously her hailing from London she loves too be a COCKney  girl  :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: