Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicesexy96 any Intel?  (Read 375 times)

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New girl appeared in Norwich with a couple of AW ratings.
Any one from here able to give a more trusted view?

Cracking figure in her pics.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Just to provide an update

I have had multiple texts from Alice, confirming a time when she is available, and then getting radio silence when trying to confirm the details.

She is, in my experience very hard to secure a booking with, and for some reason, I have now been blocked by her.

I'm not bothered, as plenty more deserving girls id give my hard earnt to, but thought id update on here, as if you are after a simple booking / confirmation Alice is not the not the girl for you, although your experience may be better.

She now has some feedback on AW, which is mostly positive, but it is AW! 

Offline Students Notebook

Just to provide an update

I have had multiple texts from Alice, confirming a time when she is available, and then getting radio silence when trying to confirm the details.

She is, in my experience very hard to secure a booking with, and for some reason, I have now been blocked by her.

I'm not bothered, as plenty more deserving girls id give my hard earnt to, but thought id update on here, as if you are after a simple booking / confirmation Alice is not the not the girl for you, although your experience may be better.

She now has some feedback on AW, which is mostly positive, but it is AW!

Q. Do you do bareback?   A. No.If you ask me it I`ll block you   :scare: :scare: :scare:

S.N.   :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Never asked that, as never sought that  service from any WG.

Offline Students Notebook

Don't take it so seriously. I was only joking.