Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Serena - Premium - West Jesmond  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Mixedracegeordie

External Link/Members Only

Sorry bit of short review.

Comms straight forward with Premium - prompt response as always and booked in quickly

Half hr incall £60 in West Jesmond - parking not too bas and close to metro station.

Looks - more or less as profile. Can see face pics but to my surprise she bears an uncanny resemvblance to Lucy at Allure - espescially eyes and lips - so all in all a pleasant surprise. Body nice and toned and stats accurate - boobs small but very nice nipples  :thumbsup: only negative physically for me was lack of fake nails. Also the lip piercing was no longer there.

Sorted cash. Services were RO and mish she's shaved and all nice n fresh down therr. Spent most time RO/fingering - squirted quite a bit which is what i enjoyed. Said she was up for most stuff apart from anal and CIM.

Negatives - wipes were small, given rubber to put on myself and then get rid of after too (didnt bother me but i know others do get bothered). And there was a bit of clock watchin in that time was nearly up so tried to move session along - again fine with me. Ended up getting dressed and out in time whereas normally tend to overrun a little. 

More than likely to return -ticks a lot of boxes and tge tattoos kind of do it for me. I know there were other posts saying she cancels etc so was worried she may be a timewaster but thankfully no issues and can highly recommend.

Online Kev3773

Cheers Mrg she piqued my interest earlier so nice to get details from somebody who has met her :hi:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, she looks really sexy.

Did she do DFK or kissing of any kind?

Did she do OWO?

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Thanks for the review, she looks really sexy.

Did she do DFK or kissing of any kind?

Did she do OWO?

Kissing yes - was DFK.

OWO i reckon would be a yes however we ran out of time so never got the chance unfortunately.

Offline Shearer1955

Glad you go to meet her and enjoyed
Obviously early days but sounds like she has potential  :hi:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Kissing yes - was DFK.

OWO i reckon would be a yes however we ran out of time so never got the chance unfortunately.

Fantastic, thanks.  :hi:

Offline johnny34

Good review, thanks.

Hopefully the early cancellations just her newbie nerves as she looks promising  :thumbsup:

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Defo looks promising - few first time nerves to be expected.

Was wearing a dress and nice matching underwear from memory.

Like i said enjoys most things incl bit of choking. One breast piercing too 

Oh about the place itself - been there before but what threw me the first time is the cctv camera over the neighbour's door. May be a dummy, but likely to be real and may be triggered with motion. Noticed the first time so made every effort to not look at it directly. Not exactly great for discretion!! :scare:

Offline CELICA GT

Aye nice review,she looks promising and as said hopefully early on it was just a case of newbie nerves.