Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louisa from Maxes, outcall to hotel in High Street Kensington  (Read 654 times)

Offline RobinBrod

External Link/Members Only

Knowing I was going to be in London I was determined to have a meet with Crissy from  Maxes. While she is usually on their Incognito / Private page she is rarely shown as available. I emailed Max and was told that if I let them know when I was available they would contact her and see if she could make it. I was really pleased to be told that she would be available on the Saturday evening at 9.00 pm for 2 hours. I was SO chuffed as she is quite a legend and looks so sexy. However, the day before she pulled out. Ah well these things happen, and so I chose Louisa. I was in the 12 story hotel round the corner from the tube.

The Girl. She is a Polish girl, from near Lublin, although she has lived in England for many years, She is a body-builder. This can be seen in her legs and her bum - really firm and muscled. Nice face and pleasant attitude. Arrived in jeans and a jacket, which she took off in the bathroom and emerged in lovely lingerie.

The Cost. £400 for a 2 hour outcall. IMHO this was expensive for what I got - see below.

The Meet. She turned up exactly on time, and I gave her a glass of wine, which we drank as we sat on the bed. She had had slight problems getting up to my room. The hotel needs key cards for the lifts, and she says that normally she has no problems in this hotel. However, she had a slight problem getting past reception. Anyway, she got to the room safely. Once she changed we started to interact on the bed. This was the first disappointment - No DFK, and no fingering, no touching of the anus, and RO had to be very gentle. For £400 I expected more. £200 per hour surely means you expect DFK and fingering at least. I was not surprised that Anal was not on offer - she doesn't advertise it. Reasonable OWO, and then quite good CG and mish. She likes doggy and with that arse it's a good sight, but she 's not totally engaged was my opinion. Eventually I cam in doggy and we cuddles on the bed for a bit. She was then determined to get me to come for a second time. She was making good progress with OWO and moved to 69, using her hand and mouth alternatively. She was also talking dirty, but the fatal bit was when she said that when I came she was going to snowball it back to me. At that point I lost any will to come! Sorry that isn't my scene!

Would I return? Probably not. There are plenty of better girls at Maxes. The one I want to meet is Chloe, who looks (and sounds) right up my street!

Offline king tarzan

should of politely told her to piss off..£200 p/h and no dfk.. piss taking slut...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KentAde

Jeez..anything else she refused to do?  :dash:
Sounds more like a negative really....