Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blaire - heaton  (Read 1294 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5286945) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6207711) (21 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline CELICA GT

Booked Blaire via UKE after some chit chat, her comms are prompt so booking was a straight forward affair, due to a family illness my booking ended up later than planned but Blaire was happy for me to contact her when ready, sorted the day, time was agreed outside the advertised hours on Bonds which was a great help.  :thumbsup:

£60 for 30 very fast mins.

Location is in the busy area of Heaton, parking was fine as I had a daytime booking, Typical flat for the area but very nice inside,  it was bitterly cold but not an issue as the heating was on and the radiator in the bedroom was red hot a bit like Blaire    :rolleyes:

I found Blaire really too my liking, nice looking with a lovely body, great personality and services  delivered with aplomb, sensual kissing, fab OWO, very responsive Boobs( enhanced but feel natural)  and giving her RO was a real pleasure  ;) protected sex my usual downfall in mish. Nice kiss n cuddle for the last few minutes.
All in all a great time with a lovely genuine lass and deffo recommend.  :thumbsup:
On my I pad and For some reason I can't do link to bonds, if someone can do the honours  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Pleased you had a good time. Blaire is definitely a good 'un.

Online johnny34

Good review, thanks Celica  :thumbsup:

Great girl imho, friendly, enthusiastic & good service.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review C-GT.       :drinks:       Cracking Lass, glad you enjoyed her company.    :thumbsup:

Once you get her warmed up, and revving on all cylinders she fekin "Gushes" for the Universe..................  :yahoo:

Been back a few times now.  :rolleyes:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac