Author Topic: Erlebniswohnung Berlin  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Sentinal

Thinking of trying erlebniswohnung, any particular day which is the best to go? or is a simply a case of going on the day where there is the most girls as listed as being there.

Offline Name Not Found

Thinking of trying erlebniswohnung, any particular day which is the best to go? or is a simply a case of going on the day where there is the most girls as listed as being there.

Friday's are reputedly the busiest, but since I've only ever been on a Friday I have nothing to compare it with.

Was utterly hopeless last time I was there. Very few girls; hours no nothing happening and precious little enthusiasm shown by the girls when it did; and it's clear the management don't give a toss.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 11:48:17 am by Name Not Found »

Offline Sentinal

Yea, I read a couple of bad reviews. Wasn't sure whether it's worth visiting or not.

Offline Jimluk

I went on a Tuesday 3 weeks ago and it was quiet until about 1700 then things got better.  One particular girl, Shirin I think it is, was incredibly good, drank me down twice, she seemed to answer the door when not fucking and must have been GB’d at least 3 times.One girl who was there all day was a little on large side for me and there were at least 3 others who were pretty hot. It isn’t for every one but I will go back next time I’m in Berlin

Offline Name Not Found

I went on a Tuesday 3 weeks ago...

A full review would be useful  :thumbsup:  Still doesn't sound anything like it was a few years ago with 10 -12 girls per day and up to 4 on at once.

Oh how the mighty have fallen (but I blame bad management so its Mustafa's own bloody fault)

Offline Donald Tramp

There's bee a lot of talk about EW and how it has gone downhill in recent years in the new locations etc.

I'd personally call this bullshit. Even 'tho i never visited "the old place", i've heard enough talks about it from so many regulars who are still visiting EW and who used to go to the previous location frequently as well. From what i've understood, the whole concept was way different in the old place, so those two places aren't even comparable really. In the old place it was common to have unprotected intercourse for example etc. and it was more just like an crazy party with no limits or worrying about tomorrow or things like HIV etc. instead of the new, more business oriented model.

However, i have enough experience from the new place during last 3 years or so and i can guarantee you that things haven't really changed during these 3 years. If i compare my first visit to EW and my last one (which was last month), there's not much difference what comes to the numbers of fucking, quality of the girls, waiting time, buffet, service etc. Both times 5 different pussies, with the only exception being that the last time i managed to do that even when attending the party at 18PM instead of 11:30AM (and paying 30 eur less for that).

In between those visits I've had very varied experiences, depending totally on the day. At best it has been absolutely fantastic, busy and crazyparty-like (fucking 12 girls on the busiest day) but on the more quiet days it's been like graveyard. Still I've always fucked at least 5 different girls, even on the most quiet days, all great or above the average quality, but the mood hasn't been always too great.

My point is that with EW, you never know how's its' going to turn out. No-one knows. If you're lucky, it's great, if you're not, it's not that great. I really don't know how much Mustafa the owner can do about it.

Last time i was there i talked with one dude I've gotten to know and who is still visiting EW almost every week at least once, so he knows his shit. He told me for example that nowadays EW*s internetpage is more reliable what comes to announcing the girls that are there, especially if there is announced some new girl. Sad thing is, that too often these new girls flake and either don't show up at all or show up once and then disappear and never become regulars. Mustafa can't affect that much.

So what makes EW a bit boring, especially for the more regulars, is that there's mostly always the same girls. Austin is always there, every day and so seems to be Lucy, the annoying bitch that obviously has some mental issues. Pretty face 'tho, but full of shit as a human being. Austin has gotten better again, seems so and that's a good news. Last time she let me lick her pussy again and fuck her in missionary after long period of time (she allowed only doggy for almost last two years, for whatever strange reason).

But to tell you the truth, it's still a great place to go empty your sacks and knock down few beers, all for 70 eur which really is nothing. It might be a bit like Mc Donald's - not a gourmet or anything spectacular, especially if you've been there more than once, but it's kinda reliable and girls always have a good attitude in general. You get lots of OWO still, sometimes can even do CIM and COB is what the regular Lucy always asks for. Last time i even fucked one of the girls there without condom (because it broke and i didn't give a shit when i realized that, just finished it anyway). She didn't seem to mind about that.

And there still seems to be often at least one private couple attending the party, especially on fri-sat, but with those you never know what you're getting. It can be great, CIM, anal and all that, but it just as well might be that you don't get to fuck at all the bitch if she doesn't like you or for whatever reason. That was the case last time when there was really hot bitch there but she only let few duded fuck her and she selected them just randomly (so it wasn't that she only fucked good looking guys). To me she only gave a blowjob and let me play with her huge silicon tits and finger her cunt. But no vaginal intercourse, I have no idea why.

Anni Porsche has now been my number one paid-sex club in Berlin for some time already, but EW is still keeping the number two slot firmly and I'm sure I'll be visiting EW many times to come even if it stays as it is. Because every time i visit EW, there's still 1 or 2 new girls I've never fucked and who are hot. I just hope Anni Porsche isn't changing much when they're opening the new location in just few days. There's no other place in Berlin where you get to fuck all these romanian/bulgarian gypsies to whom I've grown so fond of recently for some strange reason. They can be complicated as hell, but when they're good, they're one of the best you can get.

What comes to non-paid sex, there's no better place in Berlin than Templeoase. Last time i was there I fucked 7 different really hot bitches, 2 of them without condom and paid zero for the whole event. Review coming up later on.


Bill Tong

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I agree. EW not the place for non-stop action but I've been there a lot over the last few years and never been disappointed. I like the friendly atmosphere and if you don't mind the smoking room you can have a good chat with some of the girls between sessions. Friday's and Saturdays are generally best but one of my best visits was on Sunday.

Are they serving beers again? Last 2 visits earlier this year there was no alcohol available.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 09:03:06 am by Bill Tong »

Offline Donald Tramp

Are they serving beers again? Last 2 visits earlier this year there was no alcohol available.

They sure are. They just took the fridge off but it's just the same as it was, you need to ask for a beer or wine and then some just gives that to you from the kitchen. It wasn't limited in any way.

One thing - which is kind of new in EW - i must say that i really don't like. And it's the thing that all these most beautiful girls just hang out upstairs and in the smoking room but they never come to the playrooms. I find it very annoying. I know that some of them are there just to kill time in between customers they are taking downstairs for the private sessions but i just hope Mustafa puts an end to this and fast. Or makes them to participate in the party at least once. Now it's just ridiculous. You see all these hot young chicks and start to prepare in your mind to fuck them wildly and then - nothing. They just disappear. Fuck that shit!