Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BABY JAZZY- PLYMOUTH - Previous profile was JASMINE-MP  (Read 1100 times)

3 review(s) for ArabellaIvy (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline jingjing

External Link/Members Only

Met  Jaz a couple of months  ago for an outcall after viewing her profile on AW -  found out that she used to be on there a couple of years before using the name Jasmine-MP.    A very tasty MILF.  Was a size 10/12 before, but slimmed down and now size 6/8 and definitely a “Pocket Rocket!”

Comms -  Very good – first via email on AW then via text.    Also on Whatsapp,  so no problems arranging the meet.  She doesn’t show a phone number on AW & is very selective in that she doesn’t meet anyone unless they have good feedback.

Venue -  Useful  Motel  on outskirts of Plymouth with accommodation at the back facing a car park – Very discreet location..   No need to go into reception at all.   Used this place a few times before and have never had any problems.

Jaz -  Very pretty MILF,  as I said, I  had seen her before when was called  “Jasmine-MP”  when she was with an agency (now defunct) but was off AW for a long while. She is now much slimmer & Just my type.
I hadn’t met her for over a year & to be honest, didn’t recognise her at first as so much slimmer.
Slim and very shapely with small boobs (pierced).  She is sexy and really easy to talk to.  I think her photos are accurate.  But maybe she is a little older than profile says – but not by much.

Very demure looking girl, a girl next door type, with a “Butter wouldn’t melt” appearance – Lives up to her profile….Attentive & Seductive.  VERY deceptive!

Meeting - Paperwork quickly sorted and I’d brought along her favourite drink (from her profile interview) which helped to break the ice.

Jaz gives a really great GFE and we soon settled down to a very hot session.  With OWO, RO, 69 etc etc.
She has a tight really sweet tasting pussy and is energetic, athletic and very responsive.   We tried various positions, me trying to keep up with her. A  very horny lady- quite a few orgasms.
Jaz really loved the Cowgirl and I had to think of boring things VERY VERY hard not to finish too fast……. but “Seconds” were even better after I had recovered.
Also loves toys which really got her going even more..

A VERY VERY hot lady indeed

Maybe wish I’d booked longer (had an hour- £150), but probably just as well, as I wouldn’t have made a third round – Totally shattered!

Conclusion – BLOODY BRILLIANT!   & even better than when I saw her years ago.    I will definitely be seeing Jaz again. She is lovely, sexy, a lot of fun and I’m really looking forward to our next meet.

Online Fuzzyduck

Offline JimmySW

Thanks for the review, I can't see any mention of DFK in her profile or your review - could you confirm either way please? Thanks!

Offline jingjing

I had to look that up! :

Always thought that was an essential part of a good GFE.

I'd say Yes. Not something I'd really thought about.
Was Very good GFE.