Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nataliee_x Greenford - positive BUT..............  (Read 2570 times)

browndavey

Thankyou for everyone who reviewed previously and for specific points in them . She's been on my HL for a few months now. Flies back and forth every other month .

Ill start off by saying this is a positive for me, nice girl, sexy, great body , good service BUT there are a couple of negative neutral points that made me think I willprobably not be headed for a return visit  . That is the biggest question you have to ask yourself. Is it worth going to the ass end of nowhere, for this punt ?

The link : External Link/Members Only

Meet early this week early afternoon .

Time - 1hour

Cost £100

Comms - average hit and miss receptionist . I had tried to book previously but the sergie just takes a while to reply , often messing up your plans for the day so I rebooked the day before . This is the first neutral but nothing really to do with nat .

Location - Greenford -- Ok so where the fuck is this place? Ass end of nowhere.  Drove 50 mins . Its a dive, and its on an estate, but I would really caution punters if you go at night to be careful . Parking is easy enough . A ground floor flat shared with 3 other girls, who I caught glimpse of briefly through the beaded curtain as you walk through . They are very Loud, and I heard them throughout my punt nattering away .

Girl - 5'7 milf early to mid thirties . Better than the pictures, possibly a tad older now. She is a gorgeous milf. Body of a tight early 20s girl. Lovely soft skin,
face 7-8/10 body solid 8+ lol . Size 8 probably. Just lovely . But as everyone mentioned passive .

So offered a shower , which I always do . Pretty grim shower room , and bedroom for that matter. Came back and nat was already mostly undressed. Her English isn't great . There in lies another neutral .

Started kissing , like kissing , no FK. She doesn't like it ...so moved onto have some solid OWO on her knees. Moved to the bed 69 ....what a fucking view. that petite ass... yummy delicious mango . Again I had to initiate everything and suggest positions or just do them . Moved to her on top ,  reverse , mish and doggy finish .. Really good .

She then lay on my chest as all punters have mentioned. We lie there, broken English chat . She makes you feel cared for , and like she is your GF ..
However I had 20 mins left. I didn't have my eye on the clock , and hardened up ago with 15 mins to go .
I was expecting her to initiate , however she didn't so I tried and she said we dont have time . The GFE glass shattered lol :) She was busy that day a few punts waiting . I get it . But I was desperate for OWO, so was disappointed I didn't get round 2 , especially as there were reports of 3 rounds in an hour .
The cynical me may think the passivity and chest lying is a delay tactic, but Im not sure . Im glazed by have a really great 40 mins with this girl , which does restore my faith after several bad punts.

Overall, lovely girl, positive for her. Shared many positives from previous reviews.
Minor negs, are the location , receptionist, language , passivity , and busier booking schedules.

Shes great. But would I visit there again ??? probably not in a hurry .

Offline JamesRockford

I don't think that the head on your chest thing is time-wasting, as she has done it with me in the last 5 minutes. It's just her style, she's a bit like a gorgeous cat. Whereas the likes of you and me are after a cat that acts like a horny bitch.

I've tried all my tricks on her but she's still gorgeous and passive. She's so fine and her smile warms my heart, so it's a damn shame to conclude that she's probably best for a 15/30 minute session where you just treat her like an inflatable doll. It's a crying shame and a waste. I'd happily eat chocolate off her body. Now there's an idea...

Offline king tarzan

Delivered all the treats/goodies with great attitude with me...
No single issue what so ever...

Apart from location could be better.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JamesRockford

Yes, you probably wore her out

Offline king tarzan

Offline JamesRockford

I'm going to book 30 mins to eat chocolate off her body.  I like chocolate so not much downside. I'll just have to book early in the day before any of you guys defile her body.

... And I'm not talking about Cadbury Roses From the BP station. I'm talking FINE chocolates! With those nuts deeply suspended in soft gooey wet centres.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:16:25 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline The Film Director

Is it worth going to the ass end of nowhere, for this punt ?

Nope  :hi: :lol:

Offline iq129

KT, another example of a girl giving you great service but not even close to another punter. You must be something special to all the ladies out there.

Offline JocksyRider

Just wondering do you know when she’s going back this time?
Cheers

Offline king tarzan

KT, another example of a girl giving you great service but not even close to another punter. You must be something special to all the ladies out there.

If I was I wouldn't be paying for it regularly.. :dash: :dash:

Offline Mario7769

Good review.. You said she doesn't like FK... but does she charge for it?

Offline JamesRockford

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 05:16:35 pm by JamesRockford »

browndavey

Good review.. You said she doesn't like FK... but does she charge for it?

Its just that very light tongue that as you soon pick up on, that is common when a WG doesn't want to deep FK you . Im not to the kinda guy to force anything , and wanted her to be comfortable.

I defo didn't have an issue with her, had to stop myself getting fluffy as I can see that it would be easy to be glowing about her.
Id also like to eat some chocolate off her lol she is yummy and as you say she is nice . Maybe I was being cynical with the head on chest and lying down . But I was ready to pounce again , and I guess leaving with one in the clip after travelling 2 hours round trip did sour me a bit .

That fucking location though ! If she was in euston/warren st/ hell anywhere else. :)

Thanks to all those that r/vs previously was a help .  On to the next !!!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 06:34:06 pm by browndavey »

Offline JocksyRider

Sorry fella, just asking again, did you find out when she is staying until by chance?  :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

A lot of what the OP has written I recognise from my two meets with Nataliee.

I was lucky with my first meet with her, in so much that I saw her within a couple of days of her working again in London for the first time in a year. Nataliee was refreshed and raring to go, she gave me a great performance in an ok flat in Edgware. More to the point, she wasn’t particularly busy.

Fast forward one month to my second meet. She’s now working in a shitty flat in Greenford, lumpy beds and a bathroom which isn’t that clean. As Nataliee has no control on the bookings she receives, I think she’s virtually doing back-to-back bookings over long hours as she’s getting increasingly popular. Perhaps Nataliee is showing signs of burn out?

One thing I would say about the OP’s review is the ‘head on chest’ move has been commented in a few of her reviews, and I’d say it’s more Nataliee trying to be affectionate than time wasting. Her passiveness has definitely been mentioned, so if the OP was after a second shot he should have made more of an effort to get Nataliee to do the deed.

I’ve not been back to Nataliee since as I prefer a more proactive girl and thankfully I know enough other girls who will meet that criteria. A shame as Nataliee is so attractive and reasonably priced.

Offline Prince

I was under the impression this girl was a definite DFKer. :-(

I guess she is off my to do list.

X

P

Offline JocksyRider

It much more light FK, she gets into it a bit more as the meet progresses but it not fun when you need to force it, think it varies in the moment to be fair  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

I was under the impression this girl was a definite DFKer. :-(

I guess she is off my to do list.

X

P

i had plenty of yummy dfk...

sounds jaded.. :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

browndavey

Sorry fella, just asking again, did you find out when she is staying until by chance?  :thumbsup:

She said she was staying until the end of next week and then off to Polska

browndavey

Fast forward one month to my second meet. She’s now working in a shitty flat in Greenford, lumpy beds and a bathroom which isn’t that clean. As Nataliee has no control on the bookings she receives, I think she’s virtually doing back-to-back bookings over long hours as she’s getting increasingly popular. Perhaps Nataliee is showing signs of burn out?

One thing I would say about the OP’s review is the ‘head on chest’ move has been commented in a few of her reviews, and I’d say it’s more Nataliee trying to be affectionate than time wasting. Her passiveness has definitely been mentioned, so if the OP was after a second shot he should have made more of an effort to get Nataliee to do the deed.

The bathroom is one of the worst Ive had to use as a punter, very grim and the place is a dive . She did also mention she has little control over bookings and I asked if she was busy after . She said always now . So the sergie overbooks and she finds out 15 mins before .

So I did try to initiate round 2 with some time remaining, hell id of even taking an HJ , but she said we dont have Time :( and that was a killshot for me. I kinda just went to the shower afterward.

But I'm probably guilty of spending too much time in between with her lying on my chest in recovery.

anyone such is life .

Offline Xtro

If you pay your hard earned cash for 1 hour service, you should get an hour.
What she did doesn't sound good to me.

Offline dubhcarr

always found Natalie a good but passive GFE with DFK RO OWO etc......sorry to hear that the standard is slipping.....girls forget that they get popular based on good service and good attitude when this slips there is no entitlement.....plenty of young Polish girls in town for her rate......

Offline JamesRockford

She must be passive in business with Sergei too.

She told me that she gets fed there, but has no idea what's being provided that day. On the day I went it was eggs with mushrooms.

She also had absolutely no clue who is coming through the door next, she gets 5-10 minutes warning.

Must suit her, I guess. I visited her twice in Greenford upstairs, just past the garages. Sounds like she has moved? Shame about the bathroom in the new location. Bit of a mood dampener!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 11:27:53 am by JamesRockford »

browndavey

She also had absolutely no clue who is coming through the door next, she gets 5-10 minutes warning.

Must suit her, I guess. I visited her twice in Greenford upstairs, just past the garages. Sounds like she has moved? Shame about the bathroom in the new location. Bit of a mood dampener!

She mentioned this too about not knowing, whose coming . Sergie seems off site , and a late responder too . Guess she must be ok with it though.

I think it must be the same place.. I dont think I have that hight standard of bathroom lol :) It was on an estate , down a small alley where the flats were.

browndavey

........plenty of young Polish girls in town for her rate......

Who else is there these days that's decent in terms of under 30s polish ? Ive fear that well for me has been running dry , or bad experiences, mixed reviews Really would love to find some decent ones , who are in London but not the middle of nowhere :)

Offline iq129

She was 2nd on my hot list, but now removed. She’s lost my business for sure. These ladies must learn to provide consistent service. They are quick to push up prices when they get positive reviews but when their service standards fall, they do nothing. We as punters must not hesitate to provide neutral and negative reviews, where they are justified, otherwise we will be spoiling these ladies.

Offline iq129

If you pay your hard earned cash for 1 hour service, you should get an hour.
What she did doesn't sound good to me.

On this basis alone, the review should be a neutral at best. If you pay for their time, and you don’t get it then in my opinion that is theft. Imagine going to a shop and buying and paying for 5 items but you get 4. That is then a con / theft.

Offline dubhcarr

Who else is there these days that's decent in terms of under 30s polish ? Ive fear that well for me has been running dry , or bad experiences, mixed reviews Really would love to find some decent ones , who are in London but not the middle of nowhere :)

look in acton ealing as well as woking and farnborough........and..........lots   many are two weeks on then away.....

browndavey

On this basis alone, the review should be a neutral at best. If you pay for their time, and you don’t get it then in my opinion that is theft. Imagine going to a shop and buying and paying for 5 items but you get 4. That is then a con / theft.

I have to say I was there the whole time, It was poor time management and I shouldn't of got caught up in the lovely dovey shite, remained focussed and been focussed on the the second pop. . I can't justify a neg or neutral as It was a nice experience , with a great girl . As I mentioned at the start of my review it just had elements of neutral . If you look at my previous review im not shy of giving a neutral or neg. But nat was still good and was a nice time , even though it left me a tad horny at the end.

peace

browndavey

look in acton ealing as well as woking and farnborough........and..........lots   many are two weeks on then away.....

cheers bud, Ive had a look at the acton girls on aw, however they are all faceless in pvte galleries , and no reviews from what I've seen . Though acton isn't as far and more accessible than Greenford its still a mission for a high risk of ending up with someone I dont like. But I have my sights set on them so will try one in march .