Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Naughty Babe - Darlington (different girl)  (Read 1099 times)

9 review(s) for sweet naughty babe (3 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Biggs68

I recently posted a neutral review for SNB though advertised as Lily, the girl I saw called herself Jo Jo.
It was obvious that the SNB Lily AW profile was used for ever changing girls.

Curiously AW is currently showing both Filthy Mandy and SNB in Darlo, each with 2/3 profile pics of the same girl in each profile, but different contact numbers. Quite wtf is going on is anyone’s guess.

Jo Jo was in a 2 up 2 down terrace

This week’s SNB is Sasa and she has a room in a central Darlo hotel, with a different contact number from the last SNB. She said she’s here for a week.

Comms - new contact number, but absolute shite comms. Having arranged a time, I arrived at the hotel 10 mins early, texted as arranged and got no reply. I waited until 10 mins past the arranged time then I walked. At the bottom of the road, I received a “where are you,” text and a room number.
 I returned, went up to the room knocked and got no answer. Having stood like a lemon for a couple of mins and texted her again with no reply, I thought bollocks to this and I walked again. As I exited the lift on the ground floor, I met a gorgeous early 20s Chinese girl who was on her way in. I chanced it and asked if she was in room ***. She confirmed she was, I succumbed immediately and went back up with her.

Cost - £100 for an hour

Sasa looked early 20s and said she was 25. Good looking girl,  about 5’2” ish, slim build with small/medium tits with puffy nips. Trimmed bush, tatts around belly area, no apparent piercings.
She started with B2B massage, before cc swipes quickly followed by her rimming me.
After I turned over, she gave me some v nice OWO before it was on with the cover, she squatted on top of me and was so tight I had to change position or blow too soon. She moved to CG which helped, before I fucked her missionary then it was off with the bag, more OWO and I finished off in her mouth.

A good looking girl with a great body. If Olympic gymnastics ever has a pelvic floor exercise category, this girl could win Gold for China.

“You pays your money and takes your chance,” holding true so far, though it so nearly didn’t happen twice because of the terrible comms. Had it not been for a lucky meeting at the lift, a great punt would have been missed. Shame she doesn’t do anal though.

Offline northface

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers for the review.
I had ignored these because the pictures did nothing for me but your review has certainly tempted me to give one a go now.

Offline Biggs68

The pictures are absolute nonsense. Compare the current SNB and Filthy Mandy AW profiles, they have the same girl(s) whoever the hell they might have been.
Neither of the girls I’ve seen resemble any of the pics.
It really is pot luck if you do pay a visit.

Offline nerascal

Tried seeing her on Friday afternoon. Ignored texts and calls at appointment time. Eventually answered and said she was 10 minutes late.
After another 20 minutes I gave up and headed off. Got a text with room no. Texted back that I'd gone,  she phoned up unhappy that I'd not waited.

Seems she makes a habit of poor comms and running late.

Offline northface

I managed to see her and the comms were fantastic -easy and prompt so I was lucky.
My review would be more or less the same as Biggs with the additional comments from me as-

She never stopped smiling so as for good looking I am not overly convinced as she really never broke from a smile, it was strange.
She kept asking for more money CIM finger up the arse and swallow and ended up at £100 + 40 for the hour and extras ( in the heat of the moment ).

I should know better especially with Asians and be stronger in negotiations but it was very enjoyable especially OWO which she had a good technique

Today is her last day and probably for that location ( Hotel ) as she said its very busy and noisy around her and the room was very small but adequate
Was rushed out a bit in the end ( 10 mins early ) as the next punter was waiting.