Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvette Wood Green London  (Read 2013 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

85guymick

External Link/Members Only

Wasn’t sure what to expect with this lady

Photos on her profile make her appear somewhat harsh. Pleasantly surprised in real life though

All comms done by text. Couldn’t get my preferred morning time and had to settle for afternoon a couple of days later but this shows how popular she is although it was annoying.

I am pretty vanilla in my tastes and she catered for them all with relish however one small negative is there wasn’t as much French kissing as I would have liked.

Her breasts also appear bigger and fuller in the aw photos of her in a bra they are more pert and perky when the bra is off rather than being the full round melons I was hoping for . However if that’s what you are into then go for it

Missionary , legs over shoulders and then my favourite doggy where I shot my load within minutes

Would have liked a second attempt but with only 10 mins left it would have been pushing it . Was really affectionate after and no clock watching which was good

Would return if the opportunity arises but would be more vocal in asking for extra kissing next time

Offline king tarzan

My dfk is no holds barred with her...😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅
Right from front door entry..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Herts_Outcaller

One thing that confuses me. Why does she have a Large Euromillions poster in her room :sarcastic:

I wonder if that's what she's thinking of when she's doing her thing, the day she wins the jackpot