Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy Natural Healing Spa (Baron Street N1)  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Anderloo

Location: Massage shop on Baron Street, London N1 (about 10 minute walk from Angel Station)

Girl: Cindy (or Xinny?) Chinese, quite slim and looks to be early 30's with natural B cups. After the massage, she mentioned that she was a Student and only works Thursdays.

Facilities: Decent sized room. Clean and has a shower.

Services: 1hr Massage (£40) + Topless + CBJ (£55) = £95 Total

The Massage: Called ahead to ensure there was a masseuse available, then visited a couple weeks ago after work on a Thursday. Paid the 40 upon arrival and was shown to a room. Waited for a couple minutes and in came Cindy. Asked for a firm massage and it was a very very very good massage. She is actually quite strong and spent a good 40 minutes massaging while I was on my front and even worked out a lot of the knots in my shoulders and back.

During the firm massaging there was plenty of reach unders and CC swipes, upon flipping was offered the services. B2B for £80, Topless CBJ for £60, Topless HE for £40 or HJ for £30. No FS offered. Haggled down to £55 for Topless CBJ (probably should have haggled a bit harder, but the massage was so good I was quite lenient). Money was asked for upfront, but possibly because it was first time there. Cindy's technique was quite good, but the sucking noises and fake moans were a bit over the top. Popped in the bag after 10 mins, showered and left.

Verdict: Overall definitely a positive. Would I return? I didn't find her that attractive, so most likely no.

Offline Nagual

Location: Massage shop on Baron Street, London N1 (about 10 minute walk from Angel Station)

Girl: Cindy (or Xinny?) Chinese, quite slim and looks to be early 30's with natural B cups. After the massage, she mentioned that she was a Student and only works Thursdays.

Facilities: Decent sized room. Clean and has a shower.

Services: 1hr Massage (£40) + Topless + CBJ (£55) = £95 Total

The Massage: Called ahead to ensure there was a masseuse available, then visited a couple weeks ago after work on a Thursday. Paid the 40 upon arrival and was shown to a room. Waited for a couple minutes and in came Cindy. Asked for a firm massage and it was a very very very good massage. She is actually quite strong and spent a good 40 minutes massaging while I was on my front and even worked out a lot of the knots in my shoulders and back.

During the firm massaging there was plenty of reach unders and CC swipes, upon flipping was offered the services. B2B for £80, Topless CBJ for £60, Topless HE for £40 or HJ for £30. No FS offered. Haggled down to £55 for Topless CBJ (probably should have haggled a bit harder, but the massage was so good I was quite lenient). Money was asked for upfront, but possibly because it was first time there. Cindy's technique was quite good, but the sucking noises and fake moans were a bit over the top. Popped in the bag after 10 mins, showered and left.

Verdict: Overall definitely a positive. Would I return? I didn't find her that attractive, so most likely no.

Thanks for the report. 80 for B2B for a so-so looking girl (based on your description) seems too much to me. Too many goons paying silly money these days!