Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica (Felling) intimate shave and HE  (Read 3863 times)

Offline waynekerr600

Wasn't sure if this should go in the reviews section but as there was HE I guess it should?

External Link/Members Only

Jessica has been mentioned several times on here. She is working out of a salon in Felling.

There's been a bit of discussion on here about alternative services so here goes....

I have a punt booked for later in the week and wanted little Wayne to look his best. I was clicking my heels today and fancied something but I didn't quite know what. Noone piqued my interest on aw and the agency girls I want to see weren't available.

Thought about massage and had a flick through Gumtree. Saw Jessica's advert and thought a trip to the Willy Barber might be something different and would save me doing the job.

Text exchange with Jessica. Communications were very good. Agreed intimate shave and exfoliate @£25. Jessica did text that HE would be available for an extra £10 so I thought why not?

Arrived at location Jessica was waiting inside. Locked door and headed into treatment room. Jessica is very pleasant and polite she is a larger lady as has been mentioned before.

Stripped off and onto the table. Quick electric trim first followed by (I think) some moisturiser and some gel. Wet shave followed and as a CFNM lover it was actually very nice. Little Wayne did rise up and have a little look around-again it was quite sensual watching her work around this. It's also actually quite sensual having your bits manipulated as they get trimmed. Followed by an exfoliate (with a machine!).

Had a shuftee afterwards and little Wayne was certainly dressed in his Sunday best. She did a much better job than I do (try as a right hander shaving your left bollock) with no nicks or blood (unlike my attempts).

Jessica oiled up the little fella and finished with an oily wank with one finger up the bum hole. Cleaned up and let loose Felling.

Visit was something completely different to what I normally do and I must admit I enjoyed the experience.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 06:02:20 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, hadn't thought of having a shave done before.

By the way reviews of totally legit massages are allowed.

Offline Weatherman21

She shaved me.  Wait till the itching starts!!!

Offline waynekerr600

She shaved me.  Wait till the itching starts!!!

I know it's a trade off. Aqueous cream brings it down.

It's great being freshly shaved having sex with a girl who is freshly shaved though.

Offline tynetunnel

Nice one WK, I wasn’t aware that such a service was available, until now  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Nice one WK, I wasn’t aware that such a service was available, until now  :thumbsup:

In addition to Jessica there's a place in billingham offering intimate shaves but they are legit and a couple of places offering intimate waxing for guys  :thumbsdown:

Offline tynetunnel

In addition to Jessica there's a place in billingham offering intimate shaves but they are legit and a couple of places offering intimate waxing for guys  :thumbsdown:
Since I discovered this world I’ve taken more of an interest in male grooming and trimming, although if I came home fully shaven I think the missus might be curious!

Offline waynekerr600

Since I discovered this world I’ve taken more of an interest in male grooming and trimming, although if I came home fully shaven I think the missus might be curious!

Why not go for a his and hers?

Sex when both are shaven is really good.

mhalshaw2

£35 is a great price
Not something I have tried myself , but sounds tempting

Offline tynetunnel

I no longer have to shag the wife!  :yahoo:

Offline Weatherman21

I’ve an unexpected day off tomorrow.  Reading this has started the itch.  Tempted to go for massage with HE or maybe just maybe 30 mins with a WG.  Decisions decisions.

Offline The Outsider

That sounds utterly terrifying! Good to read something different though.   

Offline Sar-Major

Well mine wouldn't................ She'd be wanting to cut the "Snakes Heed Off" as she'd know I'd been up to something.  :D

Being "Unkempt" for ever and a day down there, then suddenly arriving home one day "Bare as a Baby's Arse" would certainly "Rattle her Fekin Cage".  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

There's NO fekin way on earth she would even think about it let alone have it done.....................  :angry:

:hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 07:06:46 am by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

That sounds utterly terrifying! Good to read something different though.

If you like the sub/CFNM thing is actually surprisingly nice.

No nicks either as the end result is wityh it.