Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sakura House  (Read 4554 times)

Offline JJ66

External Link/Members Only

Tried calling several times, both landline and mobile without response, was in Belfast city centre so decided to wonder round.
1 Hr full body massage £40 + £20 for HE, masseuse was Korean, with not much English.
Overall, a fairly decent massage, although not what I'd call sensuous except for last 5 mins to perk me up at which point HE was offered and accepted, was happy to lie back and enjoy so not sure to what extent touching is permitted.
I've had better massages and better HEs, I've given it an overall +ve as pretty reasonable for the price.

Offline Randall_graves

They mention nuru massage on their website, was that what you got?

Offline JJ66

No just standard full body massage.

Offline bongobongo101

How does the place work? I sent texts asking if it was open and they replied with their post code... Does their window shutter stay down? Just have to go and ring the bell during their opening hours? I assumed it was closed when I saw it.

Offline JJ66

It looks like communication isn't quite up and running yet, as I said, I just wandered round out of interest, the door was open so in I went.

Offline 3imfred

Offline Rkid2000

It looks like communication isn't quite up and running yet, as I said, I just wandered round out of interest, the door was open so in I went.
What’s the ladies like are they good looking old young?

Offline AlexD71

Called in while passing, attractive(ish) older woman on desk and another girl (maybe 30s) with not 1 word of English doing the massaging, didn’t see anyone else.

Reception area ok but massage room very run down looking although acceptably clean.

Massage disappointing, like she’d seen a video of someone doing a massage and was copying that without actually knowing what to do. £40 for an hour, happily I only went £25 for half hour. HE offered (using hilarious sign language which almost made it worthwhile going) at £20 extra, didn’t bother, expectations already being low.

MILF on the desk maybe a better bet if she massages too. It also looks like a refurb in progress so maybe it will improve, I hope so, it has potential.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 09:52:32 pm by AlexD71 »

Offline 3imfred

Always a concern when girls have no english at all likely to raise trafficking suspicions amongst authorities.

Offline JJ66

Called in while passing, attractive(ish) older woman on desk and another girl (maybe 30s) with not 1 word of English doing the massaging, didn’t see anyone else.

Reception area ok but massage room very run down looking although acceptably clean.

Massage disappointing, like she’d seen a video of someone doing a massage and was copying that without actually knowing what to do. £40 for an hour, happily I only went £25 for half hour. HE offered (using hilarious sign language which almost made it worthwhile going) at £20 extra, didn’t bother, expectations already being low.

MILF on the desk maybe a better bet if she massages too. It also looks like a refurb in progress so maybe it will improve, I hope so, it has potential.

From your descriptions it was likely the woman on the desk who gave me a massage.