Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva massage in Pudsey  (Read 2160 times)

37 review(s) for B2B massage minx (17 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online banshee121

External Link/Members Only

Meeting: Incall @ £80 for the hour

Tried a few last minute bookings and didn't have much look until i fired off a text to Eva who said she was available at short notice.

I was about 25 minutes away so agreed a time and arrived on time.

Was made to wait about 5 minutes in the car, once the wait was over i was sent the flat no. Decent enough area, felt safe leaving my car there. Plenty of free parking about.

Once in i was pleasantly surprised. Eva has blonde hair, slim and pretty damn fit. She's in fine shape and her given age is hard to argue with.

Offered the chance to shower but as i was only freshly showered from the gym i declined and stripped off and was instructed to get on the bed flat on my tummy. Eva than got naked herself and joined me on the bed. She proceeded to give a massage, using some oil. Not sure what it was but was close to odourless which i like. She worked the legs, back etc this carried on for a while. When she was working the legs there were plenty of subtle swipes. She then focused on the area with a unique technique which is hard to explain but very enjoyable. Once the build up was over she proceeded to ask me to turn over, she then climbed on top placing the wee man just above where she sat on my legs. Bit of play with her hands then she applied some oil. She then welcomes sucking and playing with her tits. I then tested the waters further south and these were welcomes. After a bit of playing i asked if i could taste her and she obliged. Freshly showered as she was it was enjoyable experience certainly no bush tucker trial. She's fully shaven and clean.

Whilst i enjoyed myself tasting her the inevitable happened as she did her thing with her hands. She then got some wipes, cleaned me up. Again offered me a shower but as i was on my way home anyway i declined as i prefer to shower at home if possible.

Overall a good experience wish she did the FS but i suspect it isn't on offer as she is fit as fuck. Friendly face, decent venue but again may not be everyones cup of tea at £80 for the hour when an extra £20 normally gets you the full service in places not far from here.

Offline Yoda71

Good review, thanks

Like you say, you could pay a little more and get FS, but if its a massage and relief you're after, sounds like a good punt