Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Maya (Nottingham)  (Read 1874 times)

60 review(s) for sexy thai maya (48 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

peguslegus

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
£70 for 30mins

Went back for a second effort since I was so pushed for time on my last visit that I was too distracted to enjoy myself. Much more relaxed this time and really enjoyed myself. The usual place near the centre of Nottingham, nice tidy room with subdued lighting and a bed for the business. (I wonder if anyone has a waterbed these days or was that just a 70's thing? Would probably get seasick.)

Only do 30 mins since a second eruption in quick succession seems as much pain as pleasure to me. Enough rambling. Maya is attractive, slim and attentive. Didn't take much to get me aroused, some ball sucking and shaft licking did the trick pretty quickly. Very enjoyable oral, requested a switch to cowgirl when things started to build. Might be my favourite position since you can both take control. Then a switch to doggy, my second favourite. Got a good grip on her hips and thwacked away nicely against her bum for a good while (for me, anyway), pleasing gasps from Maya, occasional glances in the mirror thinking what a stud I am.  :rolleyes:

Everything went nice and smooth, finished fully satisfied. Taking a break from punting 'til after the summer to save up some cash for the plunge into 4K, but a pleasing note to bow out on. Excellent value from a sweet and sexy woman.

Offline wantkinkyfun

I saw her again a few days ago and her service was as excellent as ever. The Thai girls not only deliver a great service but they are great value for money!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
I saw her again a few days ago and her service was as excellent as ever. The Thai girls not only deliver a great service but they are great value for money!

Agreed  :thumbsup:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I hope the OP is aware your not allowed to review the same girl you reviewed a few weeks back, more add further comments to your old review, I think the site rules say something about one review a year per girl matey

Offline riseup01

I hope the OP is aware your not allowed to review the same girl you reviewed a few weeks back, more add further comments to your old review, I think the site rules say something about one review a year per girl matey

I see what you're saying. However, he did review it as neutral last time and positive this time around. I guess there needs to be more clarity around this.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I see what you're saying. However, he did review it as neutral last time and positive this time around. I guess there needs to be more clarity around this.

that's how I see it as well.

This is what Admin says in the Site Rules:

* Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome (or more) booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.
* Positive reviews can only be placed in the 12 months after the punt. No time limit on negative or neutral reviews.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Nice one CT thanks matey, I wasn’t 100% and if I’m honest didn’t check  :D