Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greedy Girls party, Dudley  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Kerosene

This lot run parties at quite a few locations and they seem to have a couple of events a month at the Kink Klub is Dudley.

External Link/Members Only

£60 for a two hour event - the listed time is 12 to 3 but the first hour is for the punters to turn up. Now you'll need to complete a form online to register. This does ask for your ethnicity, and there were white, black and Asian blokes in attendance.

There were three girls playing, Debbie (slim and late 40s), Leyla (very trim, early 30s) and Rose (curvy and late 20s). There was an invited couple and twelve or so punters on top of that.

The proceedings started off with bukkake, with all the girls taking a fair few loads and then spitting and dripping it onto each other. A bit of a break to freshen up and then on to the gangbang. Plenty of chance to play with everyone. OWO with them all and all told I managed three pops which topped what I expected of myself. Services were oral and covered penetration. Leyla liked to be 1-2-1, Rose seemed to prefer being spitroasted and Debbie didn't seemed bothered either way. It's not going to be a GFE thing so don't be expecting that.

It all seemed a very good-natured event. There wasn't any hogging and the girls were all into it.

You're not required to show any ID, it's all booked via email.

The fact this was in the daytime might put me off going back - for me that means a day's leave too. But that's just my circumstances.

Offline m4rmite

Thanks for the info, although as i live within spitting distance i not only run the risk of being spotted going to the place, i run the risk of bumping into someone i know inside.

I am sorely tempted though.

I suppose i could say i went to the swimming baths and took a wrong turn :unknown:

So close yet so far :cry: