Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle - Lisa Tantric Massage (UKC)  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Shame

External Link/Members Only

Took place a few weeks ago. Close to a number of hotels around central station. Discreet ground floor flat, maybe a tad fiddly to find but no real issues once I was talked in on the phone. Service given in a cramped bedsit type arrangement which the SP seems to live in. Clean enough. Massage delivered on bed. Not an issue for me but might be for others.

Services
90min “mutual massage” £150. Arranged by text.

SP
Hmmmmm.... How to say? Lisa is Central European (Czech) her English is very good and she is clean and extremely well put together. Age about right. Has a slightly hardened Eastern European look about her (dark hair dark eyes) but wasn’t overly smiley or warm. Kinda stern-looking/frowny , and she was a bit abrupt and a bit blunt with some of her comments (talking about going to gym: “you don’t work out do you, your ass is kinda flabby”  :(). That said, I liked her and I like central Europeans so it didn’t put me off at all, I thought she was good looking. Cracking body all in proportion, and happy to report her ass isn’t flabby in the slightest. In fact one of the tidiest and tightest bodies I’ve ever had my hands on. Fully shaved below. Tits maybe a large b small C perhaps. Just right.

Action
Weird. Really stop/starty. Must have interrupted about half a dozen times to go and do various things (change music, go for a pee, check phone, wash hands, get different oil). Really broke mood. When she did have her hands on me, there wasn’t enough oil so it was a bit juddery and the pressure wasn’t quite right. Midway through she did tell me that she had been planning on taking the day off before I got in touch so I don’t know whether her head was elsewhere but I was getting a bit pissed off thinking just to chalk it down to experience. However, when she started doing body to body everything changed. When she (finally) oiled up proper, her chassis is great and felt incredible all over my back - heavy breathing in the ears  :wacko:- and then deliciously, my front.

Next, the reason for the positive: reverse cowgirl on my chest while she leans over to work on me and I see all her glory inches from my face. Then the words “you can touch”.  This is the “mutual massage” part. Essentially “mutual masturbation” was more accurate. What an incredible sight and opportunity to get hands on what I can only say is one of the finest twats and arseholes I’ve ever had. Glorious. Ended with me massaging her on her front whilst I gave B2B with my cock sliding through her arsecheeks. Boom. Popped on the small of her back.

Offered mutual shower, and my hopes were up for something special in that cramped shower cubicle, but suspect she was looking at time so kept her hands off me and washed herself. I was still as hard as a Chinese crossword and she laughed and said keep it for another time. I do believe. I will

Verdict 7/10

Would I go back? Yup. Her attitude was a bit random. Almost flustered. Don’t know if that was me, catching her on a literal off day. But I can see through all that and the slightly cold clunky conversation in order to get to the fun part. Her body is top drawer.  Yes the massage was a bit crap, but I’d be happy to go back and see what her boundaries are. I suspect repeat visits may furnish more services. Many would probably score a neutral based on the main meal, but the dessert makes it a positive for me.

Offline Shame

Hahaha. Just read my comment “cock sliding through her arsecheeks...”. WTF?! Between her arsecheeks, folks, not through! #razorcock  :D

Offline jt1989

I agreed her looking and body is great, but I rather spend £150 on a SP who is definitely going to provide a B2B message and FS.
Banned reason: No reviews but wants number by PM.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shame

Good for you Jt. I wasn’t fussed about FS when I booked and thought the massage would be top notch. I was mistaken about the massage, but now would definitely take a deeper dive if it was on the cards. I can only try to work my charm..... :hi:

Offline OscarC

Sounds way too expensive for what is on offer, even if she does have a great body & pussy.