Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lena Premium - Jesmond incall  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Ahmedhutan

External Link/Members Only

Incall, 45 mins, £80

It’s been a while since my last punt and therefore a review.. My last review was for one of the ‘cauldron ladies’ but hadn’t realised it was in the middle of an all out war so got flamed here! Wrong review to write, and at the wrong time!

Anyways, I decided that I had an evening free so texted Premium. Comms were great and I received a rapid reply, and the 45 min booking for Lena was swiftly arranged.

Location was actually better than some of the ones I’ve been to - studio flat in Jesmond which was very discreet. Toilet needed a bit of work and there was no soap or any shower gel!

Lena herself was larger than advertised. I was not too attracted to her, and I don’t think she was to me! Apparently she is a size ten.. I may be wrong but she is at least a size 12-14. Usual hiding behind the door trick and she had a forced smile. Conversation was awkward, I don’t know if it was because she was shy or we just didn’t click.

I had previously showered before coming so off we went to the bedroom which was up a spiral staircase!
She was in a lingerie and we kissed on the bed, all closed mouth. She was slightly responsive when I went to suck on her large boobs but she seemed a bit disinterested.
I went down for some RO - she was clean down below and I settled for some prolonged RO .. managed to insert a couple of fingers easily and carried on until she came...seemed happy enough.

She was about to give me OWO but I asked for a condom ... she looked at me a bit funnily and put the condom on.. then rode me cowgirl. It was fine, but she just looked faintly interested  the whole time so I carried on grinding myself upwards, then swapped to mish and pounded away until I came into the condom.

A few mins to have a chat but conversation was really awkward so I went off to shower with a shampoo! I was out the door in 25 mins.

Would i return? No, as I felt we did not click. Plus the toilet facilities were not great. I will give her a neutral as there were some moments especially during RO - as I feel a negative is too harsh.

Offline Shearer1955

I quite like the look of her but this sounds disappointing
Sorry it wasn't great  :hi:

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks Shearer... i really liked the look of her but there was only one photo in hindsight... premium have always been great so I went along with it! Never mind, you win some and you lose some!

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I was seriously considering her as I like a young 'un now and again. Sometimes you can't beat experience I guess.

There's two premium jesmond venues, what was the parking like at this one and dues she still have the pink hair?

Cheers.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review OP and sorry to learn that after a long wait for a punt, it was so poor. But your loss is our gain, thanks for the info, this is one who moves from my hot list to the not list  :thumbsup:

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for the review. I was seriously considering her as I like a young 'un now and again. Sometimes you can't beat experience I guess.

There's two premium jesmond venues, what was the parking like at this one and dues she still have the pink hair?

Cheers.

Wayne, thanks for your comment... this one in jesmond is a purpose built block of apartments and  has parking in front of it but I didn’t risk it as it is probably for residents. I parked about 3 min walk away...

Oh yeah, how can I forget, the other thing that added to the ambiance was that the blinds were 3/4 down... and when you go up and down the spiral staircase to the bedroom, there is a point where people outside who are parked or walking can catch a glimpse of the person. Someone probably saw my naked bum as I was going off to the toilet (which is downstairs)! Probably spoilt their day!!

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for the review OP and sorry to learn that after a long wait for a punt, it was so poor. But your loss is our gain, thanks for the info, this is one who moves from my hot list to the not list  :thumbsup:

No worries, I think it’s great that we can share our experiences. I have been a long time lurker but I have benefitted for your experiences so I will chip in as much as I can.

Offline waynekerr600

Wayne, thanks for your comment... this one in jesmond is a purpose built block of apartments and  has parking in front of it but I didn’t risk it as it is probably for residents. I parked about 3 min walk away...

Oh yeah, how can I forget, the other thing that added to the ambiance was that the blinds were 3/4 down... and when you go up and down the spiral staircase to the bedroom, there is a point where people outside who are parked or walking can catch a glimpse of the person. Someone probably saw my naked bum as I was going off to the toilet (which is downstairs)! Probably spoilt their day!!

Thanks for the reply. Last time I saw a girl in jesmond there was some funny parking arrangement where there were only certain of hours that you couldn't park.

The traffic wardens came out en masse bang on the time the restriction started.

Offline tynetunnel

No worries, I think it’s great that we can share our experiences. I have been a long time lurker but I have benefitted for your experiences so I will chip in as much as I can.
I agree totally, and if my own experience has been of benefit, then it’s all worthwhile. Certainly you sharing this review has benefitted me. Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Happynerd

Does she have any tattoos?  Wondering if that's why she is hiding herself so much in her one pic?  :unknown:

Offline Ahmedhutan

Does she have any tattoos?  Wondering if that's why she is hiding herself so much in her one pic?  :unknown:

She has a few small tattoos but nothing too dramatic ...

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for the reply. Last time I saw a girl in jesmond there was some funny parking arrangement where there were only certain of hours that you couldn't park.

The traffic wardens came out en masse bang on the time the restriction started.

Haha, I saw a few walking about... I drove around and just a couple of hundred yards away was parking (2 hours between 8am and 6pm - then after hours it is unlimited). The rest were permit only between certain hours. It wasn’t far at all from the apartment block and there were hardly any cars there.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 05:10:41 pm by Ahmedhutan »