Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violettina in Bristol  (Read 4210 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Guys

What about this one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Could be genuine.

But has a ridiculous leg tattoo.

Terry  :timeout:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Update.

Had an email reply.

Sounds real, but has 11 aliases.

So she is on the list.

Offline hunnieme

I would, she's just my type  ;) Do numbers of aliases really matter?

Offline Roth

Where on AW are the aliases listed please?  Can't find them.

Offline UltrasForLife

forget this violentine,  look what else has popped up abd seems real judging by photos -  External Link/Members Only. Cant punt till next weekend so cant test myself,  but this girl seems great to me and has a good service list of real.

Online gonewest

forget this violentine,  look what else has popped up abd seems real judging by photos -  External Link/Members Only. Cant punt till next weekend so cant test myself,  but this girl seems great to me and has a good service list of real.

On the 1st line of the profile.  What's a "mindet"?

Offline UltrasForLife

On the 1st line of the profile.  What's a "mindet"?

If this is supposed to be funny - it isn't. I have seen English girls with worse spelling... if it's a genuine question - replace the t by a d. I don't think the topic has anything to do with how good the girl potentially can be. A bit of a belly despite the nonsense about fitness on profile but the rest seems ideal for 100 p/h. Hope someone tests the water before I can next weekend (if she's still around by then of course...)

Offline robertthebrave

It is a typo and should read 'mindset'.

Offline UltrasForLife

It is a typo and should read 'mindset'.

Should have read the context -  minded I think. Whatever.

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I got this email reply after asking her if she was reliable.....

"My 1 name was nicole_star but I work for someone when i try be independent i take new profile I had problem with adull...and verification I wait so long time at this moment everything is ok but I will work for short time with my friend to the time when I find flat for me....I hope you understand me and my situation.....now violettina but this same girl"

Offline TerryTibbs

Ombadsman

So, has anyone actually seen her?

Offline badsin

In Nottingham now, did anybody see her?? Any comments??

Barracuda

I've seen her once last year and I must say she is very pretty girl... and even hotter in real life  :wacko:

But her english is very limited and something about her service... Hmm ?? There is no service as you paying for her time ... The sex was rushed and very poor, I was not allowed to touch her breast neither change position ! She just lay there on her back with a stupid bored look on her face!! Overall there was NO KISSING ( forget it about DKF!!!) , NO ORAL ON HER (because she dosen't like it  :vomit: ) , NO OWO , NO FINGERS , SEX ONLY ONE POSITION  :dash:

Since our booking she emailed me on a few occassions out of the blue telling me that she back to town  :thumbsdown: NO! THANK'S!!!  :scare:

Offline Roth

I've seen her once last year and I must say she is very pretty girl... and even hotter in real life  :wacko:

But her english is very limited and something about her service... Hmm ?? There is no service as you paying for her time ... The sex was rushed and very poor, I was not allowed to touch her breast neither change position ! She just lay there on her back with a stupid bored look on her face!! Overall there was NO KISSING ( forget it about DKF!!!) , NO ORAL ON HER (because she dosen't like it  :vomit: ) , NO OWO , NO FINGERS , SEX ONLY ONE POSITION  :dash:

Since our booking she emailed me on a few occassions out of the blue telling me that she back to town  :thumbsdown: NO! THANK'S!!!  :scare:

Why am I suspicious?  :unknown:  Why not write a proper review on her then Barracuda?  With all the details of the meet etc.   :unknown:

Barracuda

Why am I suspicious?  :unknown:  Why not write a proper review on her then Barracuda?  With all the details of the meet etc.   :unknown:

Roth, you're right!I should do it long time ago.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51238.0

Violettina1

Hi
Dear admin I know will be ban :thumbsup:
Barracuda I cant be so good for everyone, it's impossible...
You created a profile yestarday and after a year you wrote the negative reviews?
It's true my English is not fluent but still am continusly learning.
Mistakes at work alsoI try correct
Greetings

Offline Roth

Not being fluffy but there is something suspicious about Barracuda.  Maybe an dodgy ex or dodgy pimp?  :unknown: :unknown:

Barracuda

Hi
Dear admin I know will be ban :thumbsup:
Barracuda I cant be so good for everyone, it's impossible...
You created a profile yestarday and after a year you wrote the negative reviews?
It's true my English is not fluent but still am continusly learning.
Mistakes at work alsoI try correct
Greetings

You cant be so good for everyone, it's impossible...  :dash: Please be serious if you take £ for pleasures male's do what states on your profile or we need to pay just for looking at you...

Barracuda

Not being fluffy but there is something suspicious about Barracuda.  Maybe an dodgy ex or dodgy pimp?  :unknown: :unknown:

Haha! Cheers mate  :drinks:

spkmstr48

Haha! Cheers mate  :drinks:

And Violettina's English is better than yours!

Offline Roth

Offline Johny Stone

I think Baracuda is a foreign prossie posting as a punter.
Last time when I made an accusation like this  I was considered a cunt, this time I'm 90% sure that I'm right.

spkmstr48

I think Baracuda is a foreign prossie posting as a punter.
Last time when I made an accusation like this  I was considered a cunt, this time I'm 90% sure that I'm right.

I thought baracuda had already admitted to being a pimp? Or did I miss something?

Offline Roth

I thought baracuda had already admitted to being a pimp? Or did I miss something?

Whatever he is he or she sounds like a trolling cunt.   :scare: Maybe Im wrong but we'll see.  :drinks: