Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 - Farringdon  (Read 2808 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline msingh88

This is my first review- be easy on me.  The event took place a week ago

Name - Veronica69_a  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location- Farringdon

Time -  1 hour incall £130

Comms - Fairly smooth. I phoned her the day before, no reply.  A couple of hours later got a text that she was available.  I said it was for the next day.  She said OK, agreed a time.  She texted a reminder a couple of hours before.  I texted her on arrival, she  gave me the entry details promptly

Girl - Well reviewed girl.  She greeted me in matching bra and knickers.  She was hotter than I imagined.  Especially when she put on the glasses!  The only thing I didn't like was her lips seems to have been redone. But they were soft enough. 

The Event - Professional, very enjoyable as well.  Money up front, she asked kissing and sucking preferences.  She asked if I wanted a shower.  I had had one a couple of hours before, and she didn't insist.  And then without further ado we were at it. Deep throat on the sofa, DFK as and when requested.  She was ready to suck me all day it seemed.  And that was fine by me.  I was feeling very tired and a bit numb all over and I am a one pop man these days.  So spending time on preliminaries that didn't reguire much effort on my part was great.  She had a light technique, which suited me.  We then went on to poking: cowgirl, doggy, missionary - I am pretty vanilla.  She performed enthusiastically.  Her moans were a bit mechanical, but I don't really expect WGs to express their real feelings.  I came.  It was about 45 minutes into the punt.  Afterwards, we chatted. She was a friendly girl.  her English is not that great, but we managed. I then showered and left a little over time.

Conclusion So overall, I was pleased with her service. I was really taken with her physically, and her slightly distanced demeanor worked for me as well.  I had seen Emily Creme Brulee a month before.  I found Veronica more attractive, but Emily more sensuous. I could see that another time I might have found her demeanor too impersonal.

Would I go back?  I think I will. If just to try her, when I am not so tired.