Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Siennamai25 - Gateshead  (Read 1163 times)

1 review(s) for Siennamai25 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Pillowtalker

Met with Siennamai two weeks ago, what an amazing woman. So tall with legs that go all the way up to her beautiful arse. She opened the door to me in a miniskirt that I asked her to wear. When she opened the door with matching lingerie and stockings and suspenders, I thought to my myself WOW. She took me upstairs to the bedroom and wasted no time and started kissing me. I took no time in removing her clothes and as she stood there in front of me what a beautiful sight.
We got onto the bed and Siennamai started with a BJ, her oral skills are amazing, she was on my cock for ages, we then had a 69 her shaven pussy was lovely and fresh I could have spent all day down there. As I had only booked 30 minutes (I wish I had booked longer) we got down to the sex,  Siennamai put a condom on me. We had sex in various positions, she fucked me cowgirl first, and if I forgot to mention her beautiful tits they are lovely and large, especially watching them bounce during cowgirl. Next her legs over my shoulders, she told me I was so deep and she was enjoying it. Lastly doggy she enjoyed this as she moaned and groaned so I assumed she liked it. I hadn't cum during the sex so Siennamai wasted no time in taking the condom off and putting my cock in her mouth and finishing me off by me cumming in her mouth, fantastic I was in seventh heaven.
As we got dressed we were chatting and she is a lovely girl with a great sense oh humour. I will definitely be going back to see Siennamai.

Offline bobdavid

No link? Google isn't help me find you at all... Sorry, I mean her.

:lol:

Offline bobdavid

she fucked me cowgirl first

You also managed to convince her to get a strapon on within a 30mins appointment..? That's worth a positive right there - I've usually found girls need a 1-hour or longer appointment to do that. It takes 15mins just for some of them to figure out how to strap the damned things on.

Offline tynetunnel

Sounds like an advert to me, first post after 6 months membership  :unknown:

You forgot to put your AW link on the ad sweetheart.... :rose:

Offline Highlander

Do you swallow? Does she I mean, woops  :D

Offline Highlander

she fucked me cowgirl first,

Lol, is she packing a lot of heat and will she whisper sweet nothings in my ear because I'm a virgin down there and want my first time to be special?

Offline waynekerr600

OP I actually tried to book you but you weren't over great in your initial communications so I booked somebody else.

Online Kev3773

with legs that go all the way up to her beautiful arse.

She'd  look fkn strange if they didn't  reach her arse   :wacko:

Offline tynetunnel

Now I’ve seen her profile she looks quite fit...  :blush:

Pillowtalker

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Link for Siennamai25 at Gateshead

External Link/Members Only

For future reference you need to post the link with the number in, as Goldfinch did in reply #8. All searches etc are based on AW number.

Offline Diamonddog

I recognise those photos Wasn’t she fake reviewed, touted recently under a different name.