Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo masseuse - London E14  (Read 2092 times)

34 review(s) for Cleo_masseuse (28 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hungry_mak

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Residential apartments near riverside, very clean bedroom. Massage table, fully stocked bathroom.

Price.
£80 1 hour tantric.

Comms.
Text her, response back 20 mins later confirming booking.
Once nearer to time, she gave me apartment details. Even gave me parking instructions and directions.

Cleo:
Wow. Shes stunning, greeted me in lingerie, usual behind the door routine.
Blonde hair, size 8-10 at the most. Quite tall, 5ft9 i would guess.

Experience.
After the discussion of what I wanted, handed over the paperwork, i got undressed and jumped on the table. She went away and stashed the dosh. Few mins later, back with warm oil and took her bra off. All over my legs and arse. The massage was more of a rub, with a few deeper strokes. She paid great attention to my nuts, and made sure that it didnt fall asleep.

B2B.
We moved onto a covered bed, nicely presented with tissue, she then jumped ontop and started rubbing. I wouldnt say it was the best massage, but the service, attention and atmosphere was top notch. I let my hands wonder, and then got pushed to go deeper. She also the sat on my face which then allowed me to lick her. Sweet smelling, extremely clean snatch.

Would I go back.
Most definitely, in another month.

Offline BootsnBunches

Thanks for the review. I saw her cousin yesterday who did a fantastic massage. Sadly I think they head back to Poland tomorrow or I would be in for round two with one of them at least!