Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone - Glasgow Tour in Christmas  (Read 2120 times)

72 review(s) for Emma Stone (55 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline trantor

External Link/Members Only

She is coming back to Glasgow, so I think it was worth to give my review about her last tour.

COMMUNICATIONS
I sent her an email a couple of days in advance and then booked through AW as requested from her. Then on the booking day I received a couple of emails from her asking for a text and then after I send one, I had to send another one to confirm. At this point it was getting weird. It took several confirms, but then in the end I got to meet her at the required time.

In Glasgow city center, quite a lot of traffic and people in the area. The building was pretty busy as well. The flat was comfortable and clean, the shower good, towels clean. Bed was clean and good as well.

EMMA
She had a lot of surgery I think. Anyway I liked her. She is not quite small (5.1' I would say), blonde, big nice boobs which are fake but soft enough. I would say that she is a kind which you may like or not. I personally liked her quite much.

THE MEETING
I asked for the PSE service and asked her if we could get a little rough. She happily accepted. So she started an owo on her knees, and accepted pushing her head, she got it to her throat and gagged. She also sucked the balls, nice oral overall. I then put her lying on the bed and started some face fucking and again I could go pretty deep. she stopped me few times when it was a bit too much, I choked her a couple of times but she got it without any complaint. Again, ball sucking and rimming wasn't a problem. While fucking her mouth I started fingering and she spread her legs. Great job actually. After few minutes I wanted to fuck her, so I put the condom on and she put some lube. Then I started going in her ass alternating with the pussy in several position and honestly very rarely I've seen girls taking it so well. I stopped a couple of times to get my balls in her mouth because I didn't want to come quickly and started playing with her ass and a toy she had. Again she sucked and spit and licked very very well. We went on like this for 20 minutes and then I could not resist anymore and cum in her mouth. She showed my cum and then swallowed with a smile. All this with a lot of dirty talking.

Ok, honestly it was filthy and not always my kind of things. But sometimes it's just great to have it. She is not the cheapest to offer a real PSE, but overall one of the best experience I had in UK if not the best. I would say that it definitely depends on what you are looking for. I would not go to her for a GFE.

There are several negative reviews about her, and most important she is on the blacklist for publishing the phone numbers of a couple of unhappy punters. This is awful and I think that people should be well aware of this. I honestly don't know if I'll go again, but I enjoyed a lot the meeting and that is why I am setting this as a POS review.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

Then I started going in her ass alternating with the pussy in several position and honestly very rarely I've seen girls taking it so well.
Any sensible WG... OR punter, should know there should be a change of condom when going from Ass to Vag... Two dafties together!...  :wacko: :wackogirl: