Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alycia4you - 1788916 - Edmonton  (Read 9281 times)

8 review(s) for alycia4you (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only                                                   
External Link/Members Only                                                         

A 1 hour incall - £80...I’ll keep this relatively brief, as she has already been UKP reviewed fairly recently here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22563.0

Positives:
Clean & warm flat, large bedroom, double-bed, tolerable background music;
Ardent DFK from as soon as I came out of the shower, & throughout the entire punt until she showed me out;
Lovely slim, petite, lithe figure – small pert boobs with the obligatory bullet-nipples;       
RO (with those frankly amazing pussy lips); OWO; a responsive and really enjoyable fuck in the usual positions, with pretty much continuous DFK;
No clock-watching - I was 10 minutes late but she ensured I had a full hour from when I actually arrived;
She has a very down-to-earth, no-bullshit personality with plenty of (genuinely amusing) wisecracks;

Negatives:
Some may be unhappy that she asks £10 extra for CIM (but personally I feel that would be a little churlish, given that all the positives above were available for £80 for the hour).

Overall a really good VFM, enjoyable punt with a pretty, sexy and likeable girl…

Did I mention she’s Romanian ?

Hidden Image/Members Only                    Hidden Image/Members Only

cornbeefinspector

I have to agree with the above, except I don't rememeber being asked £10 for CIM, and never paid it , she did say her only extra was £20 for anal, and she is very good at it, head in the pillow ass in the air, and it slides right in :)

I really must go see her again soon, problem is so many more girls to see

Offline Meursault

Great review. She's one of those girls, with the look which means you know she likes getting fucked.
ARD! (another Romanian disaster)

waxman

What is the nearest train station?

Ludwig

What is the nearest train station?

Edmonton Green, but her flat is a good 15 minute walk from there so be sure to allow yourself that extra travelling time..

hedonistandy

Saw Alycia today at lunchtime and what a treat. This girl is even better looking in the flesh than her photos.

Place was easy to find with lots of free parking all around. As described previously, her room is small, comfortable and warm.

I was a little nervous but she put me at ease right away. Lots of french kisses and cuddles and amazing oral skills  :thumbsup:

What we did shall remain between us, suffice to say she did everything I wanted and more. I left a little quickly afterwards and I think she would have been happy to sit and chat a while. I wish I had stayed.

This lady has put a huge smile on my face which will be here for some time after such an unforgettable experience.

Please treat her well guys, I feel like I am sharing a secret here and want to keep her all to myself so be nice to her and she will reward you well.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

london

Saw Alycia today at lunchtime and what a treat. This girl is even better looking in the flesh than her photos.

Place was easy to find with lots of free parking all around. As described previously, her room is small, comfortable and warm.

I was a little nervous but she put me at ease right away. Lots of french kisses and cuddles and amazing oral skills  :thumbsup:

What we did shall remain between us, suffice to say she did everything I wanted and more. I left a little quickly afterwards and I think she would have been happy to sit and chat a while. I wish I had stayed.

This lady has put a huge smile on my face which will be here for some time after such an unforgettable experience.

Please treat her well guys, I feel like I am sharing a secret here and want to keep her all to myself so be nice to her and she will reward you well.

:bomb:

vorian

As much as I support new members, please note this is UKP,  not %%% or AW FR land. Sharing in explicit detail is the form here or how can the next punter be expected to choose the right prossy for them. Not sharing the full details is very bad form indeed.

waxman

Edmonton Green, but her flat is a good 15 minute walk from there so be sure to allow yourself that extra travelling time..

Thanks a lot.

Offline Meursault

... suffice to say she did everything I wanted and more.
So what did she do? Otherwise, your report is pointless given the context of this forum.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:25:44 pm by Meursault »

london

So what did she do? Otherwise, your report is pointless given the context of this forum.

+1

Stealthshagger

Shit this retarded is usually written in finger paint. What secret did you share? That she's a hooker? You didn't even share what services she provides. This bullshit is such clear touting.

LL

Her pimp has put together his review after studying %%%.  This review has more clichés than I could shake a stick at!...

1. "better looking than in the photos" - check!
2. "put me at ease right away" - check!
3. "What we did shall remain between us" - check!
(bonus points would have been awarded for "a gentleman never tells")
4. "unforgettable experience" - check!
5. "treat her well guys" - check!
That last cliché I find particularly excruciating when I see it.  I'm sure the overwhelming majority of us treat all women well and not just the ones that are good in the sack!

vorian

Her pimp has put together his review after studying %%%.  This review has more clichés than I could shake a stick at!...

1. "better looking than in the photos" - check!
2. "put me at ease right away" - check!
3. "What we did shall remain between us" - check!
(bonus points would have been awarded for "a gentleman never tells")
4. "unforgettable experience" - check!
5. "treat her well guys" - check!
That last cliché I find particularly excruciating when I see it.  I'm sure the overwhelming majority of us treat all women well and not just the ones that are good in the sack!

Could not agree more drives me totally fucking nuts reviews like that. I see "Treat her well" and I want to go out and kill :crazy:

cornbeefinspector

I have seen her guys, she is a nice girl, and will have your cock in her mouth within mins of  getting undressed,

she has no problem with anal, and seems to enjoy it, and CIM is not a problem, and owo  is very deep and with gusto

give the girl a chance, you will not be disapointed   :drinks:

also the first time I saw her she said to me, "tell me what you like, and tell me if I'm doing it wrong for you" she is a proper whore and the client comes first (no pun intended)

Stealthshagger

The repeated touting under other profile names rules her out immediately. These posts by her or her pimp rule her out, there's no need to give her a go. There are other women on aw to try, who don't tout and come with fake reviews etc. it's a clear track record of dishonesty. No thanks.

Offline Meursault

The repeated touting under other profile names rules her out immediately. These posts by her or her pimp rule her out, there's no need to give her a go. There are other women on aw to try, who don't tout and come with fake reviews etc. it's a clear track record of dishonesty. No thanks.
The OP is reliable and I've hotlisted her.

cornbeefinspector

I agree lots of good girls out there and so little time ........ Sigh

Offline tintin

Had a great session with Alycia who met me outside in casual jeans and a top was very pleasant from the off. It is a bit of a trek from the station but following some friendly advice on here caught the bus back to turnpike lane. I'm not sure if it's much quicker but at least I wasn't walking in the rain. Didn't get a chance to freshen up after a day at work, she had my clothes off and cock in her mouth before I knew it.

Lots of dfk, owo and reassuringly was very clear about not offering bb. Loves her large pussy lips getting some attention, she ended up rubbing herself while I sucked with two fingers inside. Stopped to take a look at the view and she grabbed my head and pulled me back down, is a joking what do you think you are doing taking a rest way.

Was even offered chocolate at the end, which was an interesting touch.

Overall a real gem certainly a far cry from the cold shit uninterested girls that are out there

cornbeefinspector

happy for you tintin,  she's a good one for sure  :drinks:

dantheman

Hi, I am going to see Alycia next week, I am not from London so could you say what is her nearest tube and how far it is from there to her flat? Any other info would be helpful, Cheers Dan.

Offline naz

Hi, I am going to see Alycia next week, I am not from London so could you say what is her nearest tube and how far it is from there to her flat? Any other info would be helpful, Cheers Dan.

22min walk from Edmonton green station
16min walk from Bush Hill Park.

According to the journey planner.

I drove there but if u allow 30min then you should be fine.

dantheman

22min walk from Edmonton green station
16min walk from Bush Hill Park.

According to the journey planner.

I drove there but if u allow 30min then you should be fine.
Cheers Naz, nice one.

Offline Sparta Prada

I made an appointment with Alycia a couple of weeks ago, and she requested for me to confirm the booking 30 minutes beforehand. An emergency at work meant I could not keep the booking so I texted to inform her. She sent a sweet text back thanking me for actually letting her know I couldn't make it and that though we had not met before, I would be most welcome to see her when I was next available. Classy touches like that are a mark of a nice girl and I will definitely be seeing her soon.

Offline spellbackwards

yep she is a lovely lady. Definitely a must see.

Offline rkc86