Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy spicey kay liverpool waterfront..  (Read 1935 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline strongbow

Saucy spicey kay .07821603359 ...one hour £100 ...
saw kay a couple of weeks ago i texted her on the morning and she was straight back to me. A few texts later had address for nice appartment area near the liver building ..got code for door 5 mins before start time, all in all i thought she was very  well organized ..shes 59 and is very fit, nice and small and very sexy, dresssed in a little black outfit with stockings and heels ..i love the milf type and she ticked the box..i wanted gfe and got everything i needed plenty of kissing ,oral (both ways) rimming her and sex in 4 postions ..she was really into it and i finished up just before the hour then had a nice chat ..would deffo see her again sometime when im down that way..

Offline ProtocolDroid

shes 59  ..i love the milf type and she ticked the box..

Glad to hear you had a nice time and thanks for the review but 59 is well into GILF territory, especially in Liverpool  :sarcastic: Also, it's good practice to include a link in your review, even if other reviews are already available.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:32:01 pm by ProtocolDroid »