Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Awesome duo Newcastle - CumforCarly and Victoria Kavanagh  (Read 2193 times)

71 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (65 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
52 review(s) for Cumforcarly (46 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Jellaby

External Link/Members Only

This happened a few weeks ago.  Decided to treat myself when I knew I was going to be in Newcastle. I'd spotted Carly's profile a long while before on UKE so messaged her about an outcall.  Also asked if she did duos, as I have had a few in the past and they have always been great fun.  I didn't know that, coincidentally, she and Victoria were just about to do them together for the first time.

Comms were with Carly and were great, both before and on the day.  She and Victoria actually were ready a few mins early and that suited me fine.

I'd read up here on both ladies and they didn't disappoint in person at all.  Carly very much the girl-next-door; Victoria a bit more like the older, filthy sister!  Both very down-to-earth, friendly and oozing horniness!

I was surprised when they told me they had not known each other long because they worked so well together and really did complement each other brilliantly.

I prefer longer punts if I can, usually 2 or more hours.  More relaxing and more time to recover.  It does mean that it can be harder afterwards remembering all the things we did!  And the 3 hours I spent with Carly and Victoria did go by in a bit of a blur!  But it was an awesome blur!

Highlights: Carly and Victoria taking turns, one over my face and the other sucking me senseless; Victoria rimming the life out of me while Carly first snogged me then sucked me dry; Victoria impaling herself on my cock; me bringing Victoria to some shattering climaxes, her body gushing and bucking like she was on a bronco; lapping Carly while Victoria played with my arse - just some of what we managed!

By the end of the afternoon, I was well and truly drained - only regret is not living closer and able to see Carly and Victoria more!

Offline thekidah01

This happened a few weeks ago.  Decided to treat myself when I knew I was going to be in Newcastle. I'd spotted Carly's profile a long while before on UKE so messaged her about an outcall.  Also asked if she did duos, as I have had a few in the past and they have always been great fun.  I didn't know that, coincidentally, she and Victoria were just about to do them together for the first time.

Comms were with Carly and were great, both before and on the day.  She and Victoria actually were ready a few mins early and that suited me fine.

I'd read up here on both ladies and they didn't disappoint in person at all.  Carly very much the girl-next-door; Victoria a bit more like the older, filthy sister!  Both very down-to-earth, friendly and oozing horniness!

I was surprised when they told me they had not known each other long because they worked so well together and really did complement each other brilliantly.

I prefer longer punts if I can, usually 2 or more hours.  More relaxing and more time to recover.  It does mean that it can be harder afterwards remembering all the things we did!  And the 3 hours I spent with Carly and Victoria did go by in a bit of a blur!  But it was an awesome blur!

Highlights: Carly and Victoria taking turns, one over my face and the other sucking me senseless; Victoria rimming the life out of me while Carly first snogged me then sucked me dry; Victoria impaling herself on my cock; me bringing Victoria to some shattering climaxes, her body gushing and bucking like she was on a bronco; lapping Carly while Victoria played with my arse - just some of what we managed!

By the end of the afternoon, I was well and truly drained - only regret is not living closer and able to see Carly and Victoria more!

Sounds amazing. Glad you had a great time and thanks for the review.
I’m not sure I would survive 3 hours with these two. 😂

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Not surprised in the slightest that you had an awesome time. Great girls.

Online Kev3773

Cheers Op, sounds great. I'd  have been taken away on a stretcher after 3 hours with those two. :D :hi:

Offline SBM

My god.  One hour with Victoria alone is enough to nearly end me permanently!  You, Sir, are made of more serious stuff than I.  You are also a jammy bugger - glad you enjoyed!