Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk away?  (Read 7129 times)

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

May I also ask whether it is normal for the WG to have someone else in the house during a punt (in another room being quiet of course) to act as security for the WG?

Some do some don't, either way you should never know or hear anyone on the premises so you should never know either way really. The ones that don't have anyone there will normally have other security procedures in place anyway.  :)

circusbizarre

Offline seeker

Why do we never get young attractive prossies answering these posts ???
Because thier all to busy getting rattled  :lol:

Offline seeker

If in any doubt ....always walk  :hi:
Why waste your hard earned on something you migth regret  :unknown:

Offline Silver Birch

Apart from on my very first punt when she kept me waiting, I have never had the urge to walk.

However, I am finding myself getting more and more picky so suspect this may come in the near future. I have to say I imagine I will feel VERY uncomfortable doing it though.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

Same reasons they don't answer emails, texts or telephone calls.

Offline Daffodil

I don't understand your point, but inferring from the thread you're saying that young, fit ones don't have the time to answers texts/answer phone calls/reply to emails/post on punting forums.

But you're here...dusty phone then?

SirPhilipXX

I'm afraid you asked for that Strawberry!

On topic:
Don't be too hasty to walk away if a munter answers the door , as it could be the WG's friend, maid or whatever, who's simply answering the door for her.
If unsure, say something like: "I have an appointment with Roxy, is she expecting me?", then if you get the reply "I'm Roxy" you know it's time to walk.

Offline smiths

On topic:
Don't be too hasty to walk away if a munter answers the door , as it could be the WG's friend, maid or whatever, who's simply answering the door for her.
If unsure, say something like: "I have an appointment with Roxy, is she expecting me?", then if you get the reply "I'm Roxy" you know it's time to walk.

Good advice, i always say something similar in case i had spoken to a maid or its actually a brothel and not the WG i wish to punt with who opens the door. This has happened many times in EE WG group flats over the years including when the WG who did open the door tried to get my business instead, even had more than one try to put me off the WG i am their to punt with by saying she has AIDS or is a rubbish WG.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

On topic:
I knew that would be one of the responses, it made me hesitate for a minute but I still decided to post what I was thinking.

Offline AnthG

I don't understand your point, but inferring from the thread you're saying that young, fit ones don't have the time to answers texts/answer phone calls/reply to emails/post on punting forums.

But you're here...dusty phone then?
I knew that would be one of the responses, it made me hesitate for a minute but I still decided to post what I was thinking.

I read Strawberrys post twice yesterday and once today and each time I was absolutely certain she meant by the 'same reason they don't answer emails, or the phone' is because those young extremely attractive girls don't exist and they are all PG scams.

Am I the only one who read it like that as to be honest I think that is more so what is true to be honest.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 06:23:35 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I read Strawberrys post twice yesterday and once today and each time I was absolutely certain she meant by the 'same reason they don't answer emails, or the phone' is because those young extremely attractive girls don't exist and they are all PG scams.

Am I the only one who read it like that as to be honest I think that is more so what is true to be honest.
That was one of the reasons, but that one comes after a few others which sprang to mind;

Too busy with other clients
Not IT savvy (often hear of WGs having a 3rd party set up profiles for this reason, or just not interested in learning how)
Don't have a pc/laptop which can make rapid access difficult
Intimidated by a 'punter' led website
Or just can't be bothered
and finally, fake profiles

I've been contacted by service providers, as well as the occasional punter who've asked for information,which I know is freely available on forums and the internet in general. Many simply don't have the time or the inclination to get involved and find out for themselves.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 07:45:54 pm by Strawberry »

Offline seeker

Strawberry are you a young attractive prossie  :D

Roland D Hay

You've a lot to learn, they're all young attractive prossies, even the old unattractive ones!  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

You've a lot to learn, they're all young attractive prossies, even the old unattractive ones!  :hi:
:D Yes, much to learn grasshopper! And of course, a few years knocked off here and there.  :hi:

SirPhilipXX

Don't expect a response. If Strawberry answered that she would be accused of touting and get banned.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

No. You'd not have posted this if I was;

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 06:55:32 am by Strawberry »