Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Estelle - Agency Allure  (Read 1893 times)

Offline MDavies

I am a liitle overdue for reviews and I don't often punt in high volume.

I wanted to arrange a date with an Agency girl and on this ocassion, I was keen on a date with a smouldering brunette.

I liked the look of Estelle and decided to arrange a date with Allure.
External Link/Members Only

I have used the agency before and have always had great experiences in the past.  I am happy to report on a positive two hour incall with Estelle.

The lady:

Estelle is a very attractive, tall and slender (gym toned) brunette with hazel/green eyes (off setting her dark brunette hair). She is very striking overall and looked ace when she greeted me at the door in her LBD and heels.

Her long and toned legs and striking facial features are noticeable.

In terms of looks, she could pass up as one of those beauty/cosmetics sale assistants working in Selfridges (the ones you lust for and wonder how they are like in bed).

Price and duration: 2hr in call at £550.

In call location: Well appointed In call flat in Vauxhall. Very clean, tidy and modern inside with decent shower and a large bedroom. With floor to feeling mirrors (perfect for alternate views of the action). Overall, very contempary and safe location.

The action:

Estelle was very engaging and quick to initiate things once I arrived out of the shower. She looked incredible once she stripped away her LDB to reveal some fetching crimson red lingerie.

She kisses long and deep and she has a kinky streak to her. We discussed roleplay and I was intrigued when she brought out some silk scarves and tied each of my wrists and ankles to the bed.

She then removed her lingerie and brought out some Bailey's and ice to indulge in the initial tie and tease roleplay. Her oral technique was pretty good, lots of contact and focus and the sight of those Hazel/Green eyes locking in on me added to the whole experience.

She then initiated further teasing and explored every inch of my body, nibbling and licking my neck, torso and paying a good amount of (deep) attention to my member. :wacko:

Estelle decided to be inventive with a little more kink and moved her way down to the end of the bed to give my legs, feet (and even each of my toes) some attention whilst I was firmly tied down. It doesn't happen to me often but it was a pretty mind blowing when she kissed, gently bite and softly nibbled on my toes (all felt extremely arousing and added to the tie and tease experience).

Estelle also used tactical teasing and nibbling on my nipples and brought the ice cube from her Bailey's to good use (the sense of hot and cold was interesting).

Once the teasing was done, we moved onto a variety of positions (mish, cg/reverse cg, doggy). The large mirrors came into effect when in reverse cg, she clung at the edge of the bed sheets whilst we worked our rythem.

Her technique and stamina was pretty good and she was very proactive throughout.

Overall, a pleasurable meet with a strikingly attractive English brunette (who knew how to tease and hit all of the right buttons).

It's difficult to say if I'll return anytime soon but I think she would particularly duo well (she discussed that she likes these type of meetings with the other Allure girls) and she might be best reserved for a duo meeting much later on down the year.

Offline Sar-Major

Hi MD,

I moved this to the London board as it ended up in the NE section, probably as we have an agency up here called Allure also, but your link was for London.

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MDavies

Hi Sar-Major,

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't realised it ended up in NE thread. Much appreciated for bringing it to my attention.

Offline Sar-Major

Hi Sar-Major,

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't realised it ended up in NE thread. Much appreciated for bringing it to my attention.

Nee Probs Dude.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac