Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive Kitty: Portsmouth. Should have known better!!  (Read 811 times)

1 review(s) for Submissive-Kitty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Stringerass

External Link/Members Only

Had a window of opportunity and £60 burning a hole in my pocket. I've been looking for a WG with big tits who will DT, take it up her arse and finish with a facial...  Not much to ask??

So I saw Kitty's profile on AW and thought I should TOFTT and report back.....

Totally disappointed!!!

All comms were via txt and responses were quick. Was given a postcode and then the address once I'd arrived. Turned out to be a really crap flat above a shop in Albert Rd.
Kitty was behind the door as I arrived wearing fishnets underneath a dressing gown. Quick peck on the cheek and then I followed her to the bedroom where the reality of the situation became clear.

Kitty is Eastern European, with little English.

Yes she has got massive tits that were great to play with, but nothing else on her profile is accurate.

As soon as she got her tits out she reached for the condom, and despite my protest it was clear OWO was not going to happen. She wouldn't take more than the head into her mouth, so DT was also not going to happen, so I managed to get her on all fours and starting doggy - which gave me an opportunity to get my hands on those big tits as they bounced around - but when I said it was time for anal she said no it wasn't available... So no OWO, no DT and no anal.....
At this point she laid back on the bed and said she wanted sex.. I said no I wanted to fuck her arse and come on her face,.  At which point she indicated her face was an extra £20..!

So in the end I got her back on all fours and fucked her doggy until I filled the bag.

Got dressed and left feeling as though I had wasted my money and my opportunity for a punt.

Cost £60 for 30 mins, but I was out in under 20 mins.

So the morale of the story...... If it looks too good to be true it probably is

If anyone can recommend a WG who fits my criteria, and won't cost me £150, I'd appreciate it

:hi:

James999

Aside from not delivering as advertised she also sounds pretty bossy and stroppy for someone who advertises as submissive, and her body (floppy tits in particular) look as if they belong to someone much older than her stated profile age  :thumbsdown:

Offline Frenchie

Makes you laugh when she puts in her profile ' NO HIDDEN EXTRAS ' and then demands £20 for a facial ... mind you , I think you were expecting a hell of a lot for £60 .....Come back Raluka !!!!  OWO  69 and CIM ... wish I could find similar in Southampton for £60

Offline Derrick101

There are so many EE prossies labelled as British ! I wonder why  :unknown:

As soon as I see the pricing of £110/Hour , £60/30 mins alarm bells start ringing  :hi:

Offline DrConners

Aside from not delivering as advertised she also sounds pretty bossy and stroppy for someone who advertises as submissive, and her body (floppy tits in particular) look as if they belong to someone much older than her stated profile age  :thumbsdown:

Which she quotes on her profile as :

:unknown: :wackogirl:

I know loads of WG's alter their age to attract punters but seriously WTF !! 24 !! Pull the other one love, it's got bells on !  :sarcastic:

Offline Murray Mint

External Link/Members Only

….....…..Kitty was behind the door as I arrived wearing fishnets underneath a dressing gown...………... 

Well, perhaps that put her off!.............

But more seriously, whilst I know someone’s got to get the ball rolling, I think it’s always a bit brave – or foolish – to see a WG new to AW who has no feedback there, let alone here, and offers services too good to be true at a price too difficult to believe!

And as for the flowery profile – where she claims to be a young Spanish brunette, I see – well!.....

Offline Stringerass

Cheers Murray.. note to self "proof read before submitting in case anyone thinks I'm a cross dresser"

In hindsight I agree with you completely, but my opportunities to punt are so few and far between that I lose all sense of perspective when one comes around  :wacko:

I need to find a decent WG that can be relied upon to deliver the goods.. I thought I had found one a while ago until thankfully Derrick filled us in on some of her history.