Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deptford Chinese Massage  (Read 5974 times)

Offline stupanico

Went to 147 Brookmill Road SE8 last weekend.

Price: £85 made of £45 for an hour + £40 for body to body.

Service : I lay face down on table and pretty Chinese girl in her late twenties comes in. I asked for a medium strength massage Andrew she starts at top and works way round my body with a few credit card swipes as I get a boner underneath. Massage was good not amazing but good.

She asks me to turn over a small asks what extras I want and offers £50 for b2b which I negotiate to £40. She gives a naked b2b up and down which was very good and i play with her A size tits. I give her pussy a good fingering which she enjoyed by her noises while she wanks my cock. I explode and she tidies everything up. Then she gives me a final massage on my toes and fingers whilst I give her a good grope.

Will return soon.
Banned reason: With an attitude like his he's certainly undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tomcat69

can I have more info about the girl please, what is her name and how does she look?

Offline A.Punter

Credit card swipes! :facepalm

Always wondered
Banned reason: Waste of space. No Reviews in over 5 years a member
Banned by: 90125

Offline stupanico

Girl was dark haired , slim probably size 8, late twenties. She was quite submissive and responds well to a good fingering.

Offline LLPunting

Which day did you see her?

Which days does she work?

Offline stupanico

I saw her on Sunday but not sure of other days

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers for reviewing. The review helps other to know what was on offer at the shop, but as other mentioned, getting a name is vital if we are to see the actual girl.

As for her age, where would she fall within the following scale? Still mid-20s?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230690.msg2350495#msg2350495

Offline sparkus

I had some initial hopes and interest for here but on visiting found two so so women in velvet dresses displaying B cups and too much make up. Very keen to get me in but I fled.

Offline stupanico

She was about 30. The girl in velvet dress just took mond6a d showed me to room - she didn’t massage me

Offline sparkus

She was about 30. The girl in velvet dress just took mond6a d showed me to room - she didn’t massage me

The other one I saw, in a more modest outfit, was very meh.

Offline Pushn

I’ve been here a fair few times, the massages are always really good and exactly what I want from a massage. It’s £25 for 30mins then £40 for b2b.

The girls are average and I would say over 30, if there is a younger girl there I haven’t met her. I know there is a cici and yoyo who work there. But forget who’s who. I’ll be going back soon, so I’ll try and get some reviews which match the names.

SlamBoy

. . .  I asked for a medium strength massage Andrew she starts at top and works way round my body with a few credit card swipes as I get a boner underneath. Massage was good not amazing but good.

Her name is Andrew  :scare: :sarcastic:

Offline caledoniapunter

I’ve been here a fair few times, the massages are always really good and exactly what I want from a massage. It’s £25 for 30mins then £40 for b2b.

The girls are average and I would say over 30, if there is a younger girl there I haven’t met her. I know there is a cici and yoyo who work there. But forget who’s who. I’ll be going back soon, so I’ll try and get some reviews which match the names.

Been here a few times and been assigned yoyo who gives a good service for £40. However last time I visited was 2 weeks ago (thursday or friday afternoon not sure) and was assigned Amy. Short, stocky and not much of a looker. Maybe early 30's. Massage was excellent but decided I didn't want to pay up for anything more than a basic service. I actually gave her £25 in the end for a well delivered hj for the simple reason the massage itself was v well delivered. Wouldn't rush back to sample her delights but will return to yoyo or try and get assigned cici to see what she is like when next in the area. Just thought I would add another name into the mix for this place.

Offline Pushn

Been here a few times and been assigned yoyo who gives a good service for £40. However last time I visited was 2 weeks ago (thursday or friday afternoon not sure) and was assigned Amy. Short, stocky and not much of a looker. Maybe early 30's. Massage was excellent but decided I didn't want to pay up for anything more than a basic service. I actually gave her £25 in the end for a well delivered hj for the simple reason the massage itself was v well delivered. Wouldn't rush back to sample her delights but will return to yoyo or try and get assigned cici to see what she is like when next in the area. Just thought I would add another name into the mix for this place.

Yes Amy; I’ve sampled her too, she is really skilled and enjoyable, but yeah like you say, not much of a looker, let’s keep this thread alive and get some names and reviews down for here. It would be nice if they got new girls in, I don’t think they do though.

Offline Pushn

Offline Pushn

Ok I saw CiCI a few days ago.

I terms of looks, she isn’t nothing special, she’s a little chubby, but for a nice little bubble ass. Maybe in her late 40s.

However, her massage is amazing, CC swipes, little bit of A play and really sensual. Flipped over and got to work on the MR, offered OWO, I took the option and pretty much came  seconds later (into her mouth)

30mins £25 with and extra £50 for body to body with OWO.

For the money it’s great, and Cici knows what she is doing. But if looks and figure are your thing, give it a miss.

Offline loveahe

Nipped in here for a quick visit on Saturday, it's £45 for an hour for the massage, then seems to be £20 for a HE, £40 for B2B, £60 OWO, £80 FS

Older one seems to run the place, younger one (probably late 20's/early 30's) seems to be the worker.

Nice massage, gets up on your back with her knees and gives you a deep massage.  Plenty of CC swipes and some reach unders before flipping over and discussing the extras.

I agreed on the B2B before upgrading halfway through!  Girl is good fun, with some larger B cups, some hair on the beaver and a not too bad ass.

I'd go back for another session if at a loose end.