Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley - Alicia's, Crewe  (Read 1800 times)

6 review(s) for Sexyred-0812 (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
21 review(s) for English_rose09 (16 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Almost certain this is her AW profile as well:
External Link/Members Only

Bog standard parlour punt this one with a routine, going through the motions service.

My first time at Alicia's, it's located in a row of shops on a busy main rd, open doorway leads to a small hallway & another door where you ring the bell for entrance.
Not the most discreet but I just got my head down & slipped into the doorway.
I'd booked over the phone beforehand, old dear maid let me in & introduced me to Ashley in the front room, looked like  your average living room with a telly on.
It was like a terraced house inside, bit shabby but the room itself was decent.
Ashley was the  only girl working which maybe told in her service.

Booking agreed I followed Ashley's big bum up the stairs  :thumbsup:

Ashley is a tall redhead (dyed), long legs, fantastic big, soft natural tits & a big arse (not the firmest), mid 30s imo, size 10 (I think). Good looking but maybe looking a little jaded.

Told Ashley I'd like OWO & she wanted the dough upfront (usually a sign of a shitty punt in my experience ), paid her & she left me to shower.
Typical parlour shower, temperature varied from North Pole to molten lava & back again  :scare:

Ashley returned & we got down to it, reading the signs from her I could tell she wasn't really engaged in the punt & probably wanted me in & out (pun intended) so I didn't really try to connect with her.

She unleashed her boobs which are magnificent, I got intimate with them then moved to RO (lots of fake moans), nice pussy with landing strip.
She moved me onto the BJ which was pretty poor, no DT, mostly hand & just sucked my bellend.
Kissing was reluctantly given lip pecks, which never got better as the punt progressed.
Little tit wank next, then hat on for cowgirl.
I was really enjoying the CG, her pussy felt good & I had those pendulous boobs in my face to feed on & my hands on her curvy arse but she soon wanted to change, I indicated I was enjoying myself & wanted to carry on but she was soon asking to change position again.  :thumbsdown:
Moved to Doggy, I like a big booty & she certainly has one.
Drilled her a bit til I tired, thankfully the fake moaning had stopped, went into mish next, where she wouldn't open wide for me to get deep so lost interest & some wood after a bit.
Decided to finish on her tits, I had to wank myself (I always think it's been a shit punt if you have to finish by knocking one out yourself ) but she did lick my balls which felt good.
I splashed over her naturals as she held them up for me but predictably she moved off to clean up as I was still cumming.
She then left me to shower.

Attractive 30 something with a great body but her heart didn't seem into it.
Maybe I caught her on a bad day or maybe she was tired from being the only girl working that day (although it was early afternoon when I saw her & she was finishing at 5pm) but the service was half hearted & one I'll quickly forget.

Maybe I'll try Alicia's again but not to see Ashley.

30 Mins, £40 + £10 for OWO.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 03:01:46 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Shame it was a bit meh KEEF, she does look nice in that pic but no or little enthusiasm would put me off...........

Onto the next lady I guess

Offline Kool Keef

Shame it was a bit meh KEEF, she does look nice in that pic but no or little enthusiasm would put me off...........

Onto the next lady I guess

Yeah, great body, underwhelming service.
As always, onto the next one.  :thumbsup:
I had a good punt last week with a WG on aw & was about to do a positive review but her profile has disappeared so that'll have to go on the back burner for now.

Offline jameslee76

I'm sure they only have 1 girl working each day because that old dear always has excuse why the other girl isn't there. Had some good times there nevertheless

Offline Kool Keef

I'm sure they only have 1 girl working each day because that old dear always has excuse why the other girl isn't there. Had some good times there nevertheless

I called into Alicia's last summer to see Libby but she wasn't working & there's was only 1 other girl working then as well, didn't fancy her so made my excuses & left. Went to Cheshire Elite instead.
Who would you recommend from Alicia's?

Offline Bigbuttextra

Maddie is a fine punt with some booty at alicias .

Offline Kool Keef

Maddie is a fine punt with some booty at alicias .

:thumbsup:
Does she do gfe/kissing?

Offline Degea

The quality in the Crewe parlours has dipped significantly over the past few years :thumbsdown: