Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine Incall Bristol  (Read 1631 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline dryanse8

Ava Valentine  £200 Incall (90 mins)  Bristol

External Link/Members Only

Intrigued by Ava's profile and spurred on my her reviews here I booked some time with her. Comms were decent to start but closer to the event were excellent.

Hotel incall in Bristol. No concerns from/with Reception. Straight up to the room. Ava answered in lingerie. Straight into passionate DFK. Donation provided and freshly showered (decent quality bathroom), Ava was pleasuring herself with her Wand/Butt Plug combination. More DFK and RO/Rimming/Fingering on her. She came several times and was extremely wet. OWO for me, plenty of deepthroat, ball licking/sucking, mild rimming and full on gagging. Head off the bed for face fucking while I used the vibe on her pussy again. On with the mac into Mish, Doggie and CG. Variations continued for some time before I eventually unloaded in Mish. Rest of the time was spent chatting and cuddling.

Physically, a bit of a departure from my usual type. Ava is a buxom, full figured girl and not as tall as I usually go for. However facially she is very attractive. 7/10
DFK, cannot be faulted in either passion or technique. 10/10
Services, aside from a lack of anal, Ava is very keen to provide and enjoy pretty much everything else. Very enthusiastic. 9/10
VFM, extremely enjoyable time with Ava. 9/10

Recommended