Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina & Megan two girl @ Sheridans (plus special guest star)  (Read 1485 times)

13 review(s) for Missninarose  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline plums

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £65

Another day's rota where I would have been happy to see any of the girls on duty so I arrived without making a booking and decided to take pot luck.  Sandy was busy, Cody hadn't turned up but Nina and Megan were free.  Jordan was on reception and she suggested I have a two girl, which sounded pretty good to me. She even offered to come into the room if it was quiet to get her impressively large twosome out  :)

I was soon joined in the room by both girls, dressed as they were in black lingerie dresses which were soon discarded leaving me with lots of naked flesh to admire.  It was a chilled out vibe and I enjoyed a pre-activity chat sandwiched between lots of soft warm girl flesh.  We had just moved into position where I was laid on the bed with Megan going to work on the l'il fella whilst Nina provided some fun snogging when there was a knock on the door and sure enough there was Jordan swinging her impressive assets around before letting me have a little play with them.  Afternoon sex with three women at once - what's not to love about that?

Things got a bit blurry after that.  I know I made Nina come whilst she sat astride my face and Megan was sucking my cock before both girls changed positions, then both of them were giving me oral or snogging pussy juice off my face.  Eventually I let loose a spunk geyser all over Megan's boobs whilst I was sucking Nina's tits and Jordan was back in the room to admire my handy work.

Did I have a good time?  Was I well-looked after by all girls concerned?  Yes indeedy.  Would I see them again?  Absolutely.  It's been a while since I've had a two girl booking and as impossible as it sounds to anyone who's never tried one, they can be disappointing at times and I've had a couple of disappointing threesomes however this was not one of them.  Two great girls (and one bonus girl) who were friendly, relaxed and sexy and worked well in the room together.  Great afternoon.

goldwing1

30 minutes for £65

Another day's rota where I would have been happy to see any of the girls on duty so I arrived without making a booking and decided to take pot luck.  Sandy was busy, Cody hadn't turned up but Nina and Megan were free.  Jordan was on reception and she suggested I have a two girl, which sounded pretty good to me. She even offered to come into the room if it was quiet to get her impressively large twosome out  :)

I was soon joined in the room by both girls, dressed as they were in black lingerie dresses which were soon discarded leaving me with lots of naked flesh to admire.  It was a chilled out vibe and I enjoyed a pre-activity chat sandwiched between lots of soft warm girl flesh.  We had just moved into position where I was laid on the bed with Megan going to work on the l'il fella whilst Nina provided some fun snogging when there was a knock on the door and sure enough there was Jordan swinging her impressive assets around before letting me have a little play with them.  Afternoon sex with three women at once - what's not to love about that?

Things got a bit blurry after that.  I know I made Nina come whilst she sat astride my face and Megan was sucking my cock before both girls changed positions, then both of them were giving me oral or snogging pussy juice off my face.  Eventually I let loose a spunk geyser all over Megan's boobs whilst I was sucking Nina's tits and Jordan was back in the room to admire my handy work.

Did I have a good time?  Was I well-looked after by all girls concerned?  Yes indeedy.  Would I see them again?  Absolutely.  It's been a while since I've had a two girl booking and as impossible as it sounds to anyone who's never tried one, they can be disappointing at times and I've had a couple of disappointing threesomes however this was not one of them.  Two great girls (and one bonus girl) who were friendly, relaxed and sexy and worked well in the room together.  Great afternoon.

Similar with me, i`ve had a couple of 2 girl sessions and Nicola the receptionist used to come in and watch for the last 5-10 minutes.

Offline blueboy85

I'd love a one on one session with Jordan. Those tits of hers are amazing. She came in the room for 5 mins while I was with Becky.

Offline plums

Yeah it was a great little extra thrill.  It's not often you get six boobs to play with all at once(!)