Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: carmel57 - Return visit to an attractive milf  (Read 1400 times)

11 review(s) for Emily_english57 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline poundstock

External Link/Members Only
I first met and reviewed Carmel a couple of years ago and after my latest visit thought it might be timely to update the review.

Communications are clear and straightforward. She does not insist on AW bookings, probably because she does not attach any importance to AW feedback but if you want feedback she is happy to comply. She does insist on a telephone conversation especially before a first visit. Text early morning to confirm the booking and ring a few minutes before your start time to let her know you have arrived.

Her venue is superb. The perfect set up for my lunchtime illicit encounter. Plenty of free roadside parking or just a ten minute walk from the railway station. A pleasant, safe walk along a tree lined avenue. A bonus is her flat is totally discreet and the entrance is not overlooked. Inside it is spacious and very clean and tidy. You are taken up a staircase and in to the well appointed lounge. A clean bathroom with shower over the bath and plenty of bath towels and shower gel. A separate kitchen where she goes to make the drinks after she has seated you on the comfortable sofa. She is house proud and has taken care to make her love nest just right. The bedroom is down the corridor where there is an adequately sized bed for the action.

Her AW profile and accompanying photos tell you accurately what you need to know. She is a regular contributor on UKE.

Carmel is a 61 year old milf. Exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Very attractive smiley face and spectacles suit her. A good, curvy figure. Firm body, no loose skin, naturally fit.

She greeted me wearing a black skirt and top. £170 handed over for 90 minutes. Straight on to the sofa for some hot snogging. She is a great kisser and she knows it. I broke away and headed for the shower. Made my way to the bedroom where Carmel was stretched out on the bed dressed in sexy underwear. I joined her for some more kissing before she got up and treated me to a provocative strip. I’ll tell you what. When she uncoupled her bra and those tits come cascading out in front of my very eyes, that is an event that I am not going to forget. She is blessed and willing to share the bounty.

There followed a round of b2b where I think I just about managed to make contact with every square inch of her firm body. Kissing, cuddling, caressing, light scratching, pinching and, joy of joys, grabbing and working that beautiful arse. And of course, the tits had done to them everything it’s possible to do to a pair of tits in a GFE situation. RO to a sweet, trimmed pussy and then my turn to receive a slow hand job and some very enjoyable OWO. Sex with Carmel kneeling astride me. Bit of a blurred memory but I do remember grabbing her gorgeous thighs as she pushed backwards and forwards. Rolled over and held her wrists to the bed whilst letting her have it. I was spent and withdrew to the shower. A cup of coffee was waiting for me in the lounge and after a chat it was time to leave.

This was very much a GFE which is my preference. I’ll be back, I’m sure.