Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maleena - Thai - Fawdon  (Read 2731 times)

4 review(s) for Lovely Thai Sky (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only

As a guy who mainly goes for asian rub and tug, this ad on Vivastreet caught my eye as I really like a maid`s outfit with black stockings, and I also like girls who are cute and petite. ;) Maleena (about size 6) certainly fits the bill AND, in this era of girls pushing up prices, £50 for a half hour is, in my opinion, a bargain.
                     The flat in Fawdon is discreet, has easy parking, and I had first rate comms. Arrived and shown into a nice warm room, stripped and the MAID began her craft! Some nice massage with cc swipes, quickly rolled over for a bit of hj, then on with the mac and some OW, some might moan on about that - but it is safe after all! then slipped it in for some rampant mish.
                     Oil had been offered but I had massage without it to save going home sticky, then, as I was dressing she told me she plans to head down south in about 10 days, so if a shag with a rampant, petite Thai is on your list then pick up the phone. :dance: :D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 09:23:51 pm by mackeson »

Online maxxblue

External Link/Members Only

As a guy who mainly goes for asian rub and tug, this ad on Vivastreet caught my eye as I really like a maid`s outfit with black stockings, and I also like girls who are cute and petite. ;) Maleena (about size 6) certainly fits the bill AND, in this era of girls pushing up prices, £50 for a half hour is, in my opinion, a bargain.
                     The flat in Fawdon is discreet, has easy parking, and I had first rate comms. Arrived and shown into a nice warm room, stripped and the MAID began her craft! Some nice massage with cc swipes, quickly rolled over for a bit of hj, then on with the mac and some OW, some might moan on about that - but it is safe after all! then slipped it in for some rampant mish.
                     Oil had been offered but I had massage without it to save going home sticky, then, as I was dressing she told me she plans to head down south in about 10 days, so if a shag with a rampant, petite Thai is on your list then pick up the phone. :dance: :D

She's pushed up her prices - she's now charging £60 for half an hour.  :lol:

Offline Knight Templar

Just looked at the photos,  first thought  was bloody hell those hands look like a blokes 😱 if there was no review I would have thought  tranny .

Online maxxblue

Just looked at the photos,  first thought  was bloody hell those hands look like a blokes 😱 if there was no review I would have thought  tranny .

Same here.  :D

Offline jarrovian

Well the op doesn't say where he "slipped it in" :lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

The second photo puts me off, looks like a blokes body, shoulders a lot broader than hips. Wonder if it's a post op.     :unknown:

Offline mackeson

The second photo puts me off, looks like a blokes body, shoulders a lot broader than hips. Wonder if it's a post op.     :unknown:
Mackeson slipped it in to a nice juicy pussy colleagues! Never have used the other orifice in any punt. :)

Offline Arfa2stroke

also listed on AW External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and age states 27
looking at the hands, neck and skin around the underarms, i am not convinced the age is anywhere near accurate
can you confirm OP?

Online maxxblue

looking at the hands, neck and skin around the underarms, i am not convinced the age is anywhere near accurate

or gender?  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Would put her at about 30 ish and female.

Proper "Female" not a "Tranny" waiting for the "Op"...............................  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Tintop69

Back in Newcastle this weekend. Looks awful but the review is giving me the itch. As long as it’s name isn’t Adam

Offline mackeson

Proper "Female" not a "Tranny" waiting for the "Op"...............................  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I can assure everyone there is certainly no dick there :cool:

Offline Sar-Major

I can assure everyone there is certainly no dick there :cool:

Not even when you lifted her "Balls" out of the way.....................  :P    :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jarrovian

Just to add to the intrigue, I messaged her through AW and asked if sex was included as it's not on her likes list. The reply I got was negative but she said ow was included. Maybe she likes to see who she's dealing with before she decides