Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise28, Manchester  (Read 2357 times)

1 review(s) for louise28! (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boristheboy

AW link  External Link/Members Only

Location: outcall to my hotel, central Manchester. 1 hour for £150.
I had actually arranged a booking with another lady a couple of days before, but she had to cancel the morning of the meet, so Louise was my plan B.
Communication: she messaged quickly through AW message and then texted me before arriving at the hotel.
Appearance: she looks just like the profile pictures, arrived wearing smart casual clothes, looking very pretty.
Punting experience: Louise was friendly and relaxed, we started with some slow kissing while gradually undressing each other. She has a lovely body with nipples that harden up nicely when touched, and was shaven smooth below. We did OW (at my request) and her technique was good and got me rock hard despite me being pretty tired (which can often affect my performance, but the whole vibe was very chilled). She hopped on top and rode me at just the right speed, none of the excessive bouncing that some girls seem to think is the way to do it. I came pretty quickly. After she cleaned me up we still had about half of the hour session left, and she snuggled up and stroked my chest nicely, which ended up re-hardening me after a little while. I had time to give her a little licking down below but then time was up.
Would I book her again? Yes. Some guys might prefer it a little sluttier than Louise does it but if you enjoy the sensual experience she's well worth it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 07:54:59 pm by Boristheboy »

Offline antsz

Pity she only offers outcalls only

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this and sounds good and one for the list  :hi:

Anikhayley

She looks really nice on her aw pics but shame about her likes, no kissing, no cim

Offline Boristheboy

She looks really nice on her aw pics but shame about her likes, no kissing, no cim
She was OK with kissing me... Might be listed as not doing it so she can do it at discretion?

Offline gomez1981

Is she English? It doesn't say on her profile

Offline Boristheboy

Is she English? It doesn't say on her profile
Yes, she sounds like she's a native of the North West.