Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvette – Wood Green  (Read 1900 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline Herts_Outcaller

External Link/Members Only

Cost - £60 for half hour

Location – A block of council flats in Wood Green, not exactly plush, but nice inside though. She had this heavy European rock music playing, and with that, the piercing and some of the décor, she’s obviously a rock chick.

Girl – photos are accurate and unflattering. Says 30 years old on the profile, could easily pass for younger. Cute little nose piercing, very nice perky natural average size tits. She has a nice arse as well. Pretty.

Punt – shower is optional, but I took it up, then had a nice oiled massage, followed by some very nice oral with. Worked our way through the positions, Edge of the bed, her on top, almost spilled my load in doggy, but flipped her over so I could finish in missionary while kissing her. She kisses OK, but not amazing, and very much lets you take the lead. Very willing to please, and can take a good pounding, I was grabbing her hips during doggy and thrusting them towards me to get a good pounding, but she had no complaints.

All in all, definitely a good punt for that price

Offline Wozel

Your right about the location but I think she worth visiting as she provides an excellent service imo

Joepeeps

She must be nearer 40 than 30. Been around for many years now.

Offline CrazyforCIM

She must be nearer 40 than 30. Been around for many years now.

No way, she Is 30 or something. I' ve seen her not long time ago and 30 is her real age.

Offline RAJEC

Good review op :thumbsup:
Is o wo extra ? Nothing as such indicated on her profile, or did you opt for with?

Offline Bassman

No way, she Is 30 or something. I' ve seen her not long time ago and 30 is her real age.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 08:57:41 am by Bassman »

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Good review op :thumbsup:
Is o wo extra ? Nothing as such indicated on her profile, or did you opt for with?
I wasn't offered OWO, or told that it had to be protected, but in a way I basically opted for Oral with. In fact, that was my way of telling her to move on from the massage, I just handed her a condom without saying a word, and she did the rest.