Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanna durham massage TOFTT  (Read 3935 times)

Darlington2018

External Link/Members Only

Long time Listner , second time caller , using this site as my bible

I’m a regular around the north east massage scene. This lady kept popping up on gumtree and curiosity got the better of me. Rang her up as no texting sounds very sexy on the phone, she can be a little off when speaking as she gets plenty of cranks ringing her.
Based on the outskirts of durham city more near to the a1m, discreet house. Park up when on road then ring then directed in no problem. Imagined a mixed race milf by the description and phone voice. Knocked let straight in, Not at all what i imagined !!
Size 18-22 (big lass), not being rude about her but not in any way attractive at all or at least not my type!, low cut top with huge tits down to her belly button.
Started with a legit massage in her front room with curtains half open , would swear all neighbours behind can see in ! So asked for light off.
To be honest a good light Swedish massage the odd accidental touch the norm really.
Massage finished which was ok. Popped her tits out after a few obvious offers to feel them she did a ok HJ HE with a little kissing of the shaft, i think if you take a condom she would give you bj.

All in all, i do not want to be negative about Joanna as she is a nice pleasant lady but not a looker for me, price was £45 for full body i paid her £50 she was happy with that , so for 1 hour massage hj and cock kiss with tits out you cannot complain for £45.

Would i go back - sorry no

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review  D.    :drinks:           Sorry you didn't really enjoy it.  :thumbsdown:

For me that would have been a "Big Red" -ve all day long, your review, you call it as it was.  :unknown:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Weatherman21

By the decscription, voice and services.  Sounds like Jess from Felling.

Darlington2018

For me that would have been a "Big Red" -ve all day long, your review, you call it as it was.  :unknown:

I hovered over maybe should of been a neutral / negative review, but some lads like a big lass and for a hour massage tits out and blowjob £45 would be right up there street, however not for me honest review so the big girl lovers and pick over it, I’ll keep looking for some new talent other than the usual suspects

Offline Sar-Major

I hovered over maybe should of been a neutral / negative review, but some lads like a big lass and for a hour massage tits out and blowjob £45 would be right up there street, however not for me honest review so the big girl lovers and pick over it, I’ll keep looking for some new talent other than the usual suspects

IMHO, the ad was a tad misleading as I think there should have been more content in about her size etc.  :unknown:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for reviewing, it's a never from me regardless of rating.

Seems a little odd to rate a review on how others might like her rather than on how you found it. That might just be me though.   :hi:

Darlington2018

True Davie, new to this reviewing so bit to learn, trying to be kind rather than saying opened the door to a big fat ugly heffer,  let people read it and get the jist, like I said some guys like a big bird.... not me though 😀

Offline The Outsider

True Davie, new to this reviewing so bit to learn, trying to be kind rather than saying opened the door to a big fat ugly heffer,  let people read it and get the jist, like I said some guys like a big bird.... not me though 😀

You choose the rating but it's best if you just give it straight about how you felt, rather than what others may think.   I sometimes read negatives on here that would be positives for me and vice versa.  It's never nice doing a neutral or negative for someone who seems decent and tried their best.  However, if you felt it wasn't a good time regardless of their efforts that's the way it has to go.  Thanks for reviewing anyway!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 05:33:45 pm by The Outsider »

Offline Sar-Major

True Davie, new to this reviewing so bit to learn, trying to be kind rather than saying opened the door to a big fat ugly heffer, let people read it and get the jist, like I said some guys like a big bird.... not me though 😀

Say it as it is Dude, you get NO fekin prizes on here for "White Knighting"..............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I had one bitch shit herself, not many members would admit to something like that let alone do a review on here about it.  :scare:

So "Speak the Truth and Shame the Devil" and say it how it was............  :thumbsup:

Offline Moresomes

Say it as it is Dude, you get NO fekin prizes on here for "White Knighting"..............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I had one bitch shit herself, not many members would admit to something like that let alone do a review on here about it.  :scare:

So "Speak the Truth and Shame the Devil" and say it how it was............  :thumbsup

I've always assumed that they all did when you dropped your boxers SM.

Offline Sar-Major

I've always assumed that they all did when you dropped your boxers SM.

Nope.......... Their fanny gets soaking wet at whats to cum.............  :lol: :lol: :lol: